Welding Team Member
Do you want to be an assembly team member, WELDING on the new line
at Autocar as we continue to grow?
Are you obsessed with customer focus and meeting the end user’s needs? Do you have an entrepreneurial drive? Do you refuse to let obstacles get in the way of achieving results?
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We expect these team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the end user. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
What will you do? As an Assembly Team Member, Welding on the new product line, you report to a Value Stream Leader and are responsible for body integration welding including complex mig and tig welding. You will also assemble major body assembly processes, hydraulic, tarper and fenders.
What does it take to successfully undertake this role?
- 6 months of mig and tig welding experience
- AWS certification required
- Current Autocar assembly team member who has worked on multiple sections of the line
- Exhibits leadership skills in current role
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Resilient and flexible nature
- Capacity to multi-task, prioritize and complete work in a fast paced, often-changing environment
- Customer service mindset
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume