Head of Talent Acquisition
Be a Part of Something Big
Can you be comfortable being uncomfortable? Are you fine with always speaking your mind? Can you lead, execute, and stay focused despite many distractions, and do the work yourself if needed?
At GVW Group, we fight for the customer’s needs. We invest in and grow businesses that disrupt their industries by putting the customers’ needs first. From big data to industrial manufacturing, we deliver tools that transform the work of the people that use them.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the customer. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm in arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile. It is not easy do things differently. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving our business and the lives of the people who use our tools.
As a Business Partner:
- Design, develop and deliver TA strategy for the GVW Group of companies that’s forward looking aligned to changing business needs and creates highest business impact.
- Design a roadmap for TA function in line with the best in class practices.
- Improve the capabilities of our interview process / hiring managers to increase the quality of the candidates that we can attract and hire.
- Raise the bar on how we define what we are looking for in our roles.
- Assess & develop the TA capabilities at site level to ensure GVW is geared up to attract the best talent from a competency and quality perspective.
- Recruit for VP level and above positions.
- Drive continuous process improvement with creative strategies and a frugal mind set to build a WOW candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Lead vendor partnerships (with search firms, job portals, LinkedIn etc.) to enable cost, quality and agility.
- Develop the best in class metrics of performance that impacts business and ensure that its part of our DNA for success.
- Implement and train standard WHO talent acquisition process within first 120 days in position
- Decrease cost of hire by 20%
- Increase job acceptance rate to 90%
- Improve Time to Hire by 20%
- Improve Quality of Talent by 20%
- Implement and develop a baseline for Candidate and Hiring Manager Experience, improve by 20% by EOY
- 15 years of experience in executive level recruiting with at least 3 years experience leading a TA team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience of strategic partnership with top level leadership, ideally CEO and the executive team
- In-depth understanding of business objectives and how they translate into Talent Acquisition strategies
- Experience in improving the interview experience to attract higher quality candidates
- Experience in the WHO interview process preferred
- Ability and passion to get things done in an entrepreneurial environment. Ability to collaborate, lead, influence and inspire a recruitment team.
- Demonstrates multiple project management experiences with ability to meet commitments utilizing excellent organizational skills in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Communication skills that allow effective relationships at all levels, results driven, and capable of multi-tasking in a very intense environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity through a proactive work style that requires very little oversight and guidance
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of a base salary, incentive variable opportunity, and other benefits.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume