GVW Group is completing various real estate acquisitions and is looking for an intern due to that growth. As a marketing Intern at the Real Estate companies of the GVW group, you will work on exciting matters involving many facets of our business with a talented and collaborative group of in-house marketing and other team members. You are energetic, proactive, and a team player – ready to contribute to initiatives that influence all aspects of GVW’s business and work with employees and agents across the company. Your contributions will be impactful, and you will learn and grow in your role in the GVW’s marketing department. Our Real Estate companies are asset class agnostic and look for deep value with upside. We have 1.5 million square feet under management and looking at adding to that every day. We have industrial, retail, multi-family, and development sites all in the portfolio. This is a great opportunity to gain insight into how a real estate shop operates.
What your responsibilities look like as a marketing intern:
- Build flyers for properties that need to be leased for agents
- Develop logos for certain buildings and text set
- Help build the social media for Ruddell
- Help develop pitches on certain properties
- Engage in weekly real estate meeting
- Interacting with tenants while visiting properties
- Monitor listings on a variety of platforms and how they look to user
- Hire/ take pictures of properties
- Junior or Senior pursing a Bachelor's program in Real Estate, Marketing or a related program required at an accredited college or university.
- Advance proficiency in Excel, including building models and data analysis.
- A strong analytical thought process with sound judgement and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work effectively in a small team contributing to areas beyond direct scope of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong project management skills, including the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Fall or Winter Semester Internship
15-20 hours per week
$300 stipend per semester
Why is this an awesome internship?
We’re a high energy, fast-paced, competitive and fun group and this is an incredible opportunity to gain valuable experience and be part of a potential hyper-growth company in the Commercial Real Estate space. If you’re the best and the brightest and have a passion for Commercial Real Estate,-join us to see what it takes to get a project done.
What will you learn?
- How a building progresses through various construction phases & the associated challenges
- How to manage a General Contractor to align with the needs of the business and project timeline
- How to structure tenant leases
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume