E-Commerce Digital Content Specialist ( In Office / Remote / Telecommute )
Exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Digital Content Specialist to join a rapidly growing ecommerce team for parts distribution organization of one of the oldest and most reputable automotive brands in America. Ideal candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for driving the execution of ecommerce digital content for product, brand, blog, email and social media web properties and platforms.
We are looking for an ecommerce professional with a good balance of creative and analytical skills in an ever expanding digital marketing space. This person will possess superior copywriting, social media interaction, interpersonal communication skills and a good sense of visual marketing concepts in an integrated digital environment. This individual must be able to audit, analyze and optimize content for maximum SEO, SEM, SMM and User Experience performance. Most importantly, to be successful in this position, you must be eager and able to take on, learn and execute on new cutting edge digital marketing techniques, strategies and technologies.
If this sounds like you, then Autocar Parts eCommerce Team is a place you want to be.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Onboarding and optimization of product listings on automotive web properties.
- Research, create and maintain product and marketing copyright content for various sales channels including company ecommerce, social and marketplace audiences.
- Maintain product imagery, attributes, and descriptions with focus on search optimization and filter management.
- Write ad copy for various digital advertising platforms such as Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Advertising, etc.
- Create, maintain and optimize Brand, Category, Blog and Promotional content pages.
- Maintain the highest level of SEO content optimization according to set schedules and in working partnership with SEO/SEM and Corporate Marketing and Brand Development teams.
- Update, maintain and grow social media channels for optimal brand visibility and development.
- Support, update and communicate with vendors, internal teams and external customers as it pertains to ecommerce properties, product and promotional content and marketing channels.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Digital media creation and editing in partnership with Marketing Department and 3rd Party Corporate Marketing Vendors
- Assistance with creation of product review, instructional and informational videos.
- Additional copywriting, proofreading, marketing assignments as needed.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Digital Communications or equivalent workplace experience
- 2+ years in a marketing position or a similar role with direct copywriting and content production responsibilities.
- Strong understanding of general SEO, SEM and Digital Marketing concepts.
- Intermediate competency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar image editing software is preferred.
- Experience with Google Search Console, Analytics, Adwords and Bing Webmaster Tools is preferred.
- Basic HTML/CSS skills is a plus
- Motivated, trustworthy self-starter with high degree of integrity and personal responsibility who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have a strong desire and ability to expand, develop and master new marketing skill-sets and tools.
- Previous relevant experience in automotive / heavy duty truck industry
- Administration and/or webmaster experience with Magento E-Commerce
- Strong experience with SEMrush, MOZ, Ahrefs, SEO PowerSuite and/or other SEO Tool-sets.
- Working experience with marketplace partners such as Amazon, Jet, Walmart, Rakuten, etc.
- Any on-the-job or hobby level web development skills, particularly in a LAMP environment.
- Experience in video productions and video advertising platforms.
- Telecommuting available for individuals with a correct skill set, teamwork experience, independent work-ethic and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Multiple US and International corporate locations to call home including:
- Chicago, IL (Rolling Meadows / Highland Park)
- Birmingham, IL
- Hagerstown, IN
- Louisville, KY
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Chisinau, Moldova
- Tremendous growth opportunity and encouragement within ecommerce department, throughout Autocar Parts LLC organization and/or within GVW Group LLC sister companies.
- Health Insurance, Dental, Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Additional employee benefits available...
- $40000 - $60000 per year based on experience in the field.
- Motivated and talented individuals can advance quickly.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume