Strategic Business Development Intern
Strategic Business Development Internship
Internship primary objectives:
- Identifying new brand to work w/business opportunities
- Handling outreach to potential new clients
- Updating our new business outreach processes
- Researching other ways to advertise/get the VORZA name out there
- Improving our services from learnings from conversations with potential new clients
- Track/Manage deal flow through the funnel process
- Work with Marketing on messaging based on voice of the customer
- Will also need to know MS Office products to create presentations on findings in ppt, manage databases in Excel, etc
TIME DURATION: FALL SEMESTER (SEPT - DEC)
15-20 hours per week flex time / flex location
PAID: $300 stipend per Semester
LOCATION: Autocar - Birmingham, AL
Incredible opportunity for someone that wants to gain valuable experience and be part of a potential hyper-growth company in the commercial vehicle advanced technology space. Advanced propulsion systems, telematics, ADAS, AVs, AI, etc
We're looking for the best and brightest to work with our team in business development
Why Join the VORZA advanced technologies department?
- Perfect opportunity to join a growing company.
- Work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and fun.
- Gain real life experience by being an active research role
- Work autonomously mining the market/industry
- Learn about our industry and receive weekly coaching advice
Position Primary Responsibilities:
- Generate new business leads, manage toward revenue
- Customer outreach and engagement
- Implement strategic growth plan
- Clear, professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and team player skills.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic personality.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude and ability to take initiative during the course of the internship
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student Business/Marketing/Research Major, MBA, PhD, or equivalent
- Minimum of a 3.2 GPA
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and business professionalism
4 months part-time (approx 15-20 hours/wk)
One-time $300 stipend at end of internship
NO HEAVY LIFTING REQUIRED, THIS IS A BUSINESS RESEARCH ROLE AS DESCRIBED, MOSTLY COMPUTER WORK.
About VORZA (vorzatech.com):
VORZA is a GVW portfolio company that is located in Birmingham, Alabama. The company is focused primarily on Autocar Trucks for advanced technology development and execution including EV, Fuel Cell, ADAS, connectivity, AV, AI, etc. The company is designed to expand design and engineering services to other specialty manufacturers and other industries for various applications.
Autocar is the leading natural gas and severe service commercial truck provider in North America. Headquartered in Hagerstown, IN, and bearing a more than century-long history of commercial vehicle engineering innovation, our product line includes the ACX, the refuse industry’s premier waste hauling tool; the ACTT; a market-disrupting terminal tractor; and the ACMD, a customer-driver medium duty commercial vehicle. Autocar is the largest operating company in the portfolio of Highland Park, IL-based GVW Group, LLC. Using technology as a vehicle of change, GVW has a 20-year track record of growth and disruption in the commercial vehicle industry. We currently operate a portfolio of seven companies in Commercial Vehicle, Distribution, Technology Services, Engineering Services, and Software as a Service (SaaS). Throughout our history, we have led our markets by operating on a set of core values that emphasize non-political decision making and unconventional thinking in everything we do.
( www.vorzatech.com )
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume