Our Programmatic team empowers us to integrate our cutting-edge creative and data solutions with major automated ad-buying platforms and agency trading desks. Through these partnerships, our customers are able to buy and sell our ad units with highly precise, real-time targeting. Our Programmatic team takes on the essential task of building and maintaining relationships with our third-party partners.
The Associate Programmatic Analyst helps support our expanding programmatic business with a analytical and technical expertise to troubleshoot and provide insights on campaigns across our customer base while coordinating with internal teams.
Our team has partnerships with all types of programmatic vendors and this position will be responsible for servicing the daily needs, the daily monetization, and technical troubleshooting of these vendors. The ideal candidate has experience in the digital advertising ecosystem, has fundamental programmatic knowledge (DSP, SSP, CPM, PMPs), and is comfortable managing high priority relationships.
- Publisher Coordination - Coordinate and setup new tags with publisher development for new publishers that are onboarding
- Discrepancy analysis -
- Work cross functionally between our partners and internal teams to troubleshoot technical issues and manage additional monetization streams
- Monitoring 3rd party reporting and analyzing against our internal reporting
- Technical ID Setup - Build PMPs to support our programmatic direct sales efforts
- Programmatic advocate for internal teams - Continue to educate internal teams on programmatic practices and processes
- Vendor Coordination - Manage day to day relationships with external programmatic vendors
- Revenue reporting - Month end processes with Finance to complete billing and aggregate revenue numbers
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Advertising, or Communication a plus
- 1 - 2 years work experience in Advertising tech or Agency environments
- Working knowledge of programmatic platforms as it relates to RTB, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, or other optimization platforms
- Experience in analytics or ad operations a plus
- Ability to prioritize lots of requests and meet competing deadlines
- Critical attention to detail
- Outstanding troubleshooting and deeply analytical skill set
- Advanced Excel
Comfortable working with large data sets and data analysis
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Stock incentive program
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness workshops
- Discounted Pet Health Program
- Flexible time off and work schedule
- Commuter perks
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Team building lunches and events, and monthly company celebrations
Career & Personal Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/health/person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
WE INVITE YOU TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GUMGUM!
We listen to understand different perspectives, show everyone respect, and relentlessly seek solutions for our clients (internal and external).
We are quick, nimble, and change direction gracefully, while maintaining control.
We bring energy and perseverance to everything we do.
GumGum is an AI company with expertise in computer vision built on the imagination of its people. Each day, our talented team of thinkers and doers comes together to solve hard problems on behalf of the world’s most successful businesses. Through a combination of computer science, creativity and hustle, we’ve produced a series of major technology breakthroughs across a variety of industries - from advertising to sports.
GumGum is constantly evolving to be at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning advancements. With nearly 10 years experience, we use our proprietary image recognition technology to deliver highly engaging, contextually relevant ad experiences across premium publishers all over the world.
Our Products & Services...
Our Advertising business serves contextual marketing messages in line with content users are actively engaged with.
Our Sports business helps marketers and rights holders understand the full media value of their sponsorship investments across broadcast and social media. And we deliver on brand safety by leveraging our AI to detect unsafe text and imagery, allowing us to deliver ads in brand safe, contextually relevant environments.
What’s a Hackathon? We’re glad you asked. Our employees split into teams and spend 48 hours ‘hacking’ together before presenting their ideas to our executive team. It’s a chance for anyone within our company to showcase the visions they want to bring to fruition.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award, and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and o-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed.
Oh, and doggies...
We love our dogs so much, we even have an Instagram dedicated to them! Follow us: @dogsofgumgum
Careers at GumGum
GumGum Women in Tech Panel - Living a Balanced Life
Women of GumGum Around the World
Innovators in Esports Content
Sponsorship Targeting with Visual Intelligence
GumGum Sports - Sizzle Reel - 2019 (EMEA)
GumGum - LinkedIn
GumGum is committed to providing equal opportunities. GumGum prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.