Marketing Manager, EMEA
Since 2015, our London office has been located in the vibrant centre of the city, where we are surrounded by a whole host of other technology businesses and clients. Our dedicated and growing UK team makes a real tangible impact on the development of GumGum’s EMEA profile.
Our marketing team is made up of ‘breakers’ and ‘fixers’ who share a passion for finding the most efficient paths to growing profitable revenue. We use a ‘test and learn’ approach of growth marketing, looking to continually tweak our approach in near real-time based on incoming results. Our team also originates bold and memorable creative which connects with its audience and clearly communicates its message. Whether we’re planning a highly strategic press campaign, a complex lead-generation algorithm or an outside-the-box creative installation, our marketing team is always looking to innovate and deliver strong results.
GumGum is seeking a dynamic and self-starter Marketing Manager to join our award-winning team in London, UK. We are looking for a resourceful strategic marketer with a passion to drive revenue and support to the sales team. Reporting to the UK Commercial Director, this individual will work closely with our advertising sales teams in Europe and closely with VP of Global Marketing. We will only consider applications local to the region!
- Work closely with VP of Global Marketing to design and execute field marketing programs such as regional events, account based marketing, lead generation and content marketing supporting EMEA region
- Researches and analyses market trends, prospect/client needs, competitor landscape, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Plan and execute a wide range of events including in-house events, 3rd party conferences, webinars, both direct and collaborating with partners
- Manage regional marketing budgets and ensure optimal resources allocation from creative services, global marketing and content teams
- Lead production, curation and distribution of regional sales collateral, case studies and other educational content to support sales team adoption
- Generate leads European database expansion, maintenance and our CRM (Salesforce) upkeep to support email marketing and lead qualification initiatives
- Responsible for brand building and coordinating with PR activities driven by local agency and global team (speaking engagements, content pitches, advertising awards efforts etc.)
- Accountable for reporting on performance metrics for all marketing activities in the region, including communication and recommendation through Marketing Ops Analyst support and sales data tracking
- Own strategic relationships with IAB, The Drum, Campaign, Mobile Marketing etc. to drive GumGum’s offering, thought leadership and brand awareness through partner programs
- Attend industry conferences and headquarter trainings as needed to develop regional marketing plans and applicable programs for the region
- 2-4 years B2B marketing experience in technology or media; Ad tech a plus
- Excellent communication and project management skills; ability to work in different time zones
- Analytical mindset, autonomous, detail-oriented, and passionate working with sales & global marketing teams
- Experience working with CRM and marketing platforms (Salesforce, Splash and Hubspot)
- An ability to work cross-functionally and influence decision making with senior-level audiences
- Strong communication, presentation and written skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from a leading University
- Health insurance
- Monthly happy hours
- Ability to work from home if necessary
- WeWork office membership
- Free breakfast and office snacks
- Pension scheme
- Gym Membership
WE INVITE YOU TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GUMGUM!
GumGum is an AI company with expertise in computer vision built on the imagination of its people. Each day, our talented team of thinkers and doers comes together to solve hard problems on behalf of the world’s most successful businesses. Through a combination of computer science, creativity and hustle, we’ve produced a series of major technology breakthroughs across a variety of industries - from advertising to sports.
GumGum is constantly evolving to be at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning advancements. With nearly 10 years experience, we use our proprietary image recognition technology to deliver highly engaging, contextually relevant ad experiences across premium publishers all over the world.
Our Products & Services...
Our Advertising business serves contextual marketing messages in line with content users are actively engaged with.
Our Sports business helps marketers and rights holders understand the full media value of their sponsorship investments across broadcast and social media. And we deliver on brand safety by leveraging our AI to detect unsafe text and imagery, allowing us to deliver ads in brand safe, contextually relevant environments.
What’s a Hackathon? We’re glad you asked. Our employees split into teams and spend 48 hours ‘hacking’ together before presenting their ideas to our executive team. It’s a chance for anyone within our company to showcase the visions they want to bring to fruition.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award, and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and o-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed.
Oh, and doggies...
We love our dogs so much, we even have an Instagram dedicated to them! Follow us: @dogsofgumgum
Careers at GumGum
GumGum Women in Tech Panel - Living a Balanced Life
Women of GumGum Around the World
Innovators in Esports Content
Sponsorship Targeting with Visual Intelligence
GumGum Sports - Sizzle Reel - 2019 (EMEA)
GumGum - LinkedIn
GumGum is committed to providing equal opportunities. GumGum prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.