Client Operations Specialist
GumGum Sports sells hundreds of millions of dollars each in sponsorships every year, with brands investing upwards of tens of millions or more across the globe. In a world that is now driven by analytics, there is more scrutiny than ever in where every dollar is spent and what a return on investment looks like.
GumGum Sports is an AI-Powered Sponsorship Measurement Platform that analyzes the earned media value that brands generate from their sponsorships across broadcast TV, social media and streaming platforms. Leveraging computer vision technology, we provide the most comprehensive, automated, and accurate measurement software to value sponsorships. Sports teams can provide a 360º view of how their sponsors get value across every digital medium, and sponsors can measure who drives their highest return on investment.
GumGum Sports is looking for a Client Operations Specialist to join our team in London, UK to support our rapidly expanding global sports technology business. As a Client Operations Specialist, you will work with GumGum Sports clients to ensure they have a successful on-boarding experience. You will gather requirements, conduct social media research, and complete client set-up in GumGum’s proprietary software dashboard and manage data as it populates through the client engagement. You won’t work alone. You’ll work alongside smart, dynamic business insight partners, data coordinators and account managers.
- Partner with the account management team to onboard and train new clients to use GumGum’s proprietary software dashboard
- Work closely with account managers and clients to gather requirements, conduct account research, and set-up clients in an efficient and timely fashion
- Conduct social media account research and become the go-to expert on the trends and social media landscape for your clients
- Proactively monitor and audit current clients’ data and make adjustments as needed and requested throughout the valuation period
- Work with Business Insights Partner team to coordinate project reporting templates and tools
- Join client meetings as necessary and maintain accurate meeting notes and action items for the customer success team
- Collaborate with the internal data operations team to identify any data gaps or ways to improve data collection for our clients
- 2-4 years’ work experience in a client facing, operations or analytical role
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to conduct thorough research
- Strong interpersonal skills with expertise in social media
- Customer obsessed and passionate about understanding customers’ data needs
- High performer with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects while paying strict attention to detail
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Proactive and solutions oriented with a natural gravitation to problem solving
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Passion for a variety of sports is a must
- Prior experience at an agency, sports team, league, or brand
- Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance
- Monthly happy hours
- Ability to work from home if necessary
- WeWork office membership
- Free breakfast and office snacks
- Pension scheme
- Gym Membership
We invite you to learn more about GumGum!
GumGum is an AI company with expertise in computer vision built on the imagination of its people. Each day, our talented team of thinkers and doers comes together to solve hard problems on behalf of the world’s most successful businesses. Through a combination of computer science, creativity and hustle, we’ve produced a series of major technology breakthroughs across a variety of industries - from advertising to sports.
GumGum is constantly evolving to be at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning advancements. With nearly 10 years experience, we use our proprietary image recognition technology to deliver highly engaging, contextually relevant ad experiences across premium publishers all over the world.
Our Products & Services...
Our Advertising business serves contextual marketing messages in line with content users are actively engaged with.
Our Sports business helps marketers and rights holders understand the full media value of their sponsorship investments across broadcast and social media. And we deliver on brand safety by leveraging our AI to detect unsafe text and imagery, allowing us to deliver ads in brand safe, contextually relevant environments.
What’s a Hackathon? We’re glad you asked. Our employees split into teams and spend 48 hours ‘hacking’ together before presenting their ideas to our executive team. It’s a chance for anyone within our company to showcase the visions they want to bring to fruition.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award, and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and o-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed.
Oh, and doggies...
We love our dogs so much, we even have an Instagram dedicated to them! Follow us: @dogsofgumgum
Careers at GumGum
GumGum Women in Tech Panel - Living a Balanced Life
Women of GumGum Around the World
Innovators in Esports Content
Sponsorship Targeting with Visual Intelligence
GumGum Sports - Sizzle Reel - 2019 (EMEA)
GumGum - LinkedIn
GumGum is committed to providing equal opportunities. GumGum prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.