Sport Sponsorship Social Media Intern
Sports teams sell hundreds of millions of dollars each in sponsorships every year, with brands often investing tens of millions or more across the globe. In a world that is now driven by analytics, there is more scrutiny than ever on how every dollar is spent and what the return on investment looks like.
GumGum Sports is an AI-Powered Sponsorship Measurement Platform that analyses the earned media value that brands generate from their sponsorships across broadcast TV, social media and streaming platforms. Leveraging computer vision technology, we provide the most comprehensive, automated, and accurate measurement software to value sponsorships. Sports leagues and teams can provide a 360º view of how their sponsors get value across every platform and channel, and brand sponsors can measure what properties and assets are generating their highest return on investment.
GumGum Sports is looking for a hungry and ambitious Social Media Intern to support the International client base on a 3 month internship, with the possibility of a full time role.
- Conduct Industry and client research and market intelligence to help understand new sports and markets
- Maintain internal relationships across operations and commercial to ensure smooth client onboarding
- Strong understanding of Social Media platforms
- Passion for a variety of European sports, especially European football
- Strong project management focus
- Desire and ability to work in an ambitious, dynamic and professional team environment
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with natural gravitation to problem-solving
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills a must
- Language skills a big bonus
Benefits & Perks
- Phone bill reimbursement (role dependent)
- Health insurance
- Monthly happy hours
- Ability to work from home if necessary
- WeWork office membership
- Pension scheme
- Stock incentive program
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- Continuous learning and professional development
- Company-wide hackathons
- Stocked kitchen with plenty of snacks
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
Career & Personal Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/health/person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
WE INVITE YOU TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GUMGUM!
We listen to understand different perspectives, show everyone respect, and relentlessly seek solutions for our clients (internal and external).
We are quick, nimble, and change direction gracefully, while maintaining control.
We bring energy and perseverance to everything we do.
GumGum is an AI company with expertise in computer vision built on the imagination of its people. Each day, our talented team of thinkers and doers comes together to solve hard problems on behalf of the world’s most successful businesses. Through a combination of computer science, creativity and hustle, we’ve produced a series of major technology breakthroughs across a variety of industries - from advertising to sports.
GumGum is constantly evolving to be at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning advancements. With nearly 10 years experience, we use our proprietary image recognition technology to deliver highly engaging, contextually relevant ad experiences across premium publishers all over the world.
Our Products & Services...
Our Advertising business serves contextual marketing messages in line with content users are actively engaged with.
Our Sports business helps marketers and rights holders understand the full media value of their sponsorship investments across broadcast and social media. And we deliver on brand safety by leveraging our AI to detect unsafe text and imagery, allowing us to deliver ads in brand safe, contextually relevant environments.
What’s a Hackathon? We’re glad you asked. Our employees split into teams and spend 48 hours ‘hacking’ together before presenting their ideas to our executive team. It’s a chance for anyone within our company to showcase the visions they want to bring to fruition.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award, and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and o-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed.
Oh, and doggies...
We love our dogs so much, we even have an Instagram dedicated to them! Follow us: @dogsofgumgum
Careers at GumGum
GumGum Women in Tech Panel - Living a Balanced Life
Women of GumGum Around the World
Innovators in Esports Content
Sponsorship Targeting with Visual Intelligence
GumGum Sports - Sizzle Reel - 2019 (EMEA)
GumGum - LinkedIn
GumGum is committed to providing equal opportunities. GumGum prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.