Client Marketing Manager
GumGum is an artificial intelligence company with deep expertise in computer vision. Its mission is to unlock the value of images and videos produced every day across the web, social media and broadcast television. Since 2008, the company has applied its patented capabilities to serve a variety of industries, from advertising to professional sports.
GumGum is seeking a self-driven, collaborative and creative Client Marketing Manager who has a strong passion for improving the client journey in its Santa Monica office. Reporting to VP of Global Marketing in the interim, the role is responsible for supporting the growth of our existing clients across diverse industries, regions and business sizes through integrated marketing programs, client advocacy and custom strategic marketing initiatives to equip the sales team in delivering a world-class client experience.
- Build and execute client engagement programs through mapping the client lifecycle and developing tactics to accelerate growth opportunities within our existing client base
- Collaborate with the sales teams and account managers in all regions for client selection and touchpoint timeline to support seamless post-sales client experience
- Project-manage creative and content production team in executing client marketing initiatives
- Develop and launch new client experience, referral and recognition programs
- Extensively track ROI across all client marketing touchpoints to key metrics: revenue, win rates, campaign incrementals and client feedback
- Own and maintain client database and upkeep with sales teams to ensure key contacts are up to date within CRM
- Manage client marketing budget/expenses process to quantify marketing investments towards revenue
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a marketing, client-focused support role or account management experience in technology; ad-tech a plus
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university
- Strong passion for client growth, lifecycle marketing and experiential marketing
- Exceptional written communication skills: creativity, critical thinking, attention to detail
- Experience working with CRM and marketing platforms
- Experience running multiple projects simultaneously, with a high level of self-discipline with the ability to aggressively prioritize
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Has a great creative sense for client messaging, branding, and how each touchpoint impacts the client’s journey
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Stock incentive program
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness workshops
- Discounted Pet Health Program
- Flexible time off and work schedule
- Commuter perks
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Team building lunches and events, and monthly company celebrations
Career & Personal Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/health/person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
WE INVITE YOU TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GUMGUM!
Be Thoughtful - We listen to understand different perspectives, show everyone respect, and relentlessly seek solutions for our clients (internal and external).
Have Agility - We are quick, nimble, and change direction gracefully, while maintaining control.
Show Grit - We bring energy and perseverance to everything we do.
GumGum is an AI company with expertise in computer vision built on the imagination of its people. Each day, our talented team of thinkers and doers comes together to solve hard problems on behalf of the world’s most successful businesses. Through a combination of computer science, creativity and hustle, we’ve produced a series of major technology breakthroughs across a variety of industries - from advertising to sports.
GumGum is constantly evolving to be at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning advancements. With nearly 10 years experience, we use our proprietary image recognition technology to deliver highly engaging, contextually relevant ad experiences across premium publishers all over the world.
Our Products & Services...
Our Advertising business serves contextual marketing messages in line with content users are actively engaged with.
Our Sports business helps marketers and rights holders understand the full media value of their sponsorship investments across broadcast and social media. And we deliver on brand safety by leveraging our AI to detect unsafe text and imagery, allowing us to deliver ads in brand safe, contextually relevant environments.
What’s a Hackathon? We’re glad you asked. Our employees split into teams and spend 48 hours ‘hacking’ together before presenting their ideas to our executive team. It’s a chance for anyone within our company to showcase the visions they want to bring to fruition.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award, and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and o-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed.
Oh, and doggies...
We love our dogs so much, we even have an Instagram dedicated to them! Follow us: @dogsofgumgum
Careers at GumGum
GumGum Women in Tech Panel - Living a Balanced Life
Women of GumGum Around the World
Innovators in Esports Content
Sponsorship Targeting with Visual Intelligence
GumGum Sports - Sizzle Reel - 2019 (EMEA)
GumGum - LinkedIn
GumGum is committed to providing equal opportunities. GumGum prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.