Ad Operations Specialist
Our Advertising Operations team is responsible for managing, optimizing and analyzing every single ad that’s trafficked across our platform. They coordinate with account managers and engineers on a daily basis to ensure our systems are constantly improving. Through strong analytical skills and creativity, and by leveraging our technology partnerships, our Ad Ops team solve a wide range of problems.
- QA, Monitor and Optimize campaigns to ensure the highest possible metrics while pacing campaigns accordingly
- Consult with the other team members to ensure the success of all campaigns and the satisfaction of the client
- Work with Engineering to create, flesh out and test new and existing product developments
- Provide end of campaign reports to Accounting and performance metric reports for Upper Management on the success of campaigns
- Analyze data across campaigns to determine best practices and disseminate this information to the rest of the Operations team
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
- Experience inspiring action based on data-driven insights
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Proficient at spreadsheet manipulation
- High energy level and enthusiasm for digital technology
- Ability to think strategically, create a plan and execute on all phases while practicing excellent time management and working in a self-directed fashion
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with optimizing and pacing campaigns
- Experience with various 3rd party rich media advertisers and ad serving systems
- Experience operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- BA/BS degree
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Stock incentive program
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness workshops
- Discounted Pet Health Program
- Flexible time off and work schedule
- Commuter perks
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Team building lunches and events, and monthly company celebrations
Career & Personal Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/health/person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
WE INVITE YOU TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GUMGUM!
We listen to understand different perspectives, show everyone respect, and relentlessly seek solutions for our clients (internal and external).
We are quick, nimble, and change direction gracefully, while maintaining control.
We bring energy and perseverance to everything we do.
GumGum is an AI company with expertise in computer vision built on the imagination of its people. Each day, our talented team of thinkers and doers comes together to solve hard problems on behalf of the world’s most successful businesses. Through a combination of computer science, creativity and hustle, we’ve produced a series of major technology breakthroughs across a variety of industries - from advertising to sports.
GumGum is constantly evolving to be at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning advancements. With nearly 10 years experience, we use our proprietary image recognition technology to deliver highly engaging, contextually relevant ad experiences across premium publishers all over the world.
Our Products & Services...
Our Advertising business serves contextual marketing messages in line with content users are actively engaged with.
Our Sports business helps marketers and rights holders understand the full media value of their sponsorship investments across broadcast and social media. And we deliver on brand safety by leveraging our AI to detect unsafe text and imagery, allowing us to deliver ads in brand safe, contextually relevant environments.
What’s a Hackathon? We’re glad you asked. Our employees split into teams and spend 48 hours ‘hacking’ together before presenting their ideas to our executive team. It’s a chance for anyone within our company to showcase the visions they want to bring to fruition.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award, and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and o-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed.
Oh, and doggies...
We love our dogs so much, we even have an Instagram dedicated to them! Follow us: @dogsofgumgum
Careers at GumGum
GumGum Women in Tech Panel - Living a Balanced Life
Women of GumGum Around the World
Innovators in Esports Content
Sponsorship Targeting with Visual Intelligence
GumGum Sports - Sizzle Reel - 2019 (EMEA)
GumGum - LinkedIn
GumGum is committed to providing equal opportunities. GumGum prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.