Collection Analyst- San Mateo, CA
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with managing the Collection email alias inbox. Answer inquiries from both customers and internal business
- Supporting collections effort through written communication and outbound calls in a professional manner with a focus on customer service
- Work with our internal business partners and outside customers to resolve collection issues
- Posting and applying payments deposited via Lockbox, ACH, Wires, and Remote Deposit according to payment advice
- Reconciling bank statement to receipts register report on daily basis to ensure the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of the data
- Assist with AR invoice adjustments related to cash payments and issue refunds
- Research and follow up on payment discrepancies timely
- Process remote check deposits – batching and depositing checks via remote scanner
- Work on ad hoc projects as needed
- 1-3 years of collection experience preferably in software industry
- Experience of supporting Collections on a global level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and strong customer service approach
- 1+ years of experience with cash application
- Knowledge in excel (pivots and v-lookup)
- Systems experience in Oracle Cloud is a plus
Must be detail-oriented and diligent about accuracy and thoroughness of their work. Be intellectually curious, problem solver, and move quickly while producing quality results.
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it’s applicable to the position.