Marketing Coordinator (Contract) - Foster City, CA
The Marketing Coordinator will support Guidewire’s Communications team which is comprised of Customer Marketing, Media Relations, Analyst Relations, and Content Marketing staff. The work will include a mix of administrative and finance related (P.O. requests) support tasks and will provide a good cross section exposure to the projects of the Communications and Marketing team at Guidewire. A primary responsibility will be to lend both administrative and logistical support to the Customer Marketing Manager in preparing for and hosting customer/prospective customer visits to our Foster City headquarters.
Outlined below is a sampling of the kinds of projects you will assist with in this contract role:
- Customer visit preparation, logistics, and day of visit support
- Maintain customer logo permissions
- Production of key press announcement coverage/tracking reports
- Compile and assemble quarterly PR/AR coverage for board packs
- Coordinate press release translation, reviews, and web posting
- Assist in the production of bi-monthly team reports
- Project support to other teams within Marketing as needed
- 2+ years’ experience in an equivalent role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technology skills, e.g. Microsoft Office – especially Outlook
- Attention to details
- Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a team environment
- College degree a plus
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it’s applicable to the position.