Global Risk Domain Leader – Senior Director
Guidewire’s Analytics and Data Services (ADS) helps the property & casualty (P&C) industry to model insurance data for rating and operations, as well as for new and evolving risks like Cyber. By combining internet-scale data listening, adaptive machine leaning, and insurance risk modeling, ADS provides insights and analytical capabilities that help P&C customers face new risks, take advantage of new opportunities, accurately price, and get the most out of their operations and claims handling.
This role reports to the Head of the Analytics Advisory Group, the successful candidate will be passionate, results-oriented with a strong customer focus and incredibly high standards of quality. You will be a member of the senior ADS leadership team – responsibility focused on business advisory service delivery; manage team of cyber, underwriting, and ERM domain experts; and develop capabilities within the team.
What is expected
• Develop and communicate to our customers our value proposition
• Lead the Domain Team who is responsible for working with our customers to develop a global cyber product strategy. The Domain Team serves an integral role in understanding our clients operations goals and how leveraging Cyence’s Cyber Risk Model, Cyber Data Bank and Cyber Models can fit into their strategy. Ultimately this team will help our clients manage and grow their existing book or launch new products leveraging our data and analytics.
• Work with our clients strategic imperatives and develop a plan to ensure they can achieve their goals.
• Responsible for assisting our customers to understand and quantify affirmative and non-affirmative cyber exposure
• Advise customers on the development and implementation of on demand client analytics and benchmarking reports
• Responsible for developing training and enablement content and methodology
• Lead delivery of training and enablement for of Cyence Risk Analytics customers globally
• Member of the ADS Leadership Team to ensure our strategic objectives are met
What you would need to succeed
•Ability to lead and manage a team of Global Domain Experts to ensure a successful and consistent customer engagement
• Meet with customers and prospects to develop perspectives on overall Risk Analytics market development and competitive dynamics
• Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Corporate Marketing and Product Marketing teams to refine messaging and client engagement plans to respond to external dynamics
• Responsible for working with Product Management and Engineering to articulate client and market needs and support the prioritizing of Product initiatives
• Work with the broader ADS team on thought-leadership and reputation building content
• Work with product marketing to develop marketing collateral, presentations and an external messaging
• Deliver thought-leadership content at industry presentations
• Creativity, Problem Solving and strong interest in transforming the industry
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it’s applicable to the position.