Senior People Business Partner - San Mateo, Ca
Senior People Business Partner
Guidewire is looking for a Senior People Business Partner to join our growing People team. This role will continue to evolve and change as the company grows and as the People team changes along with it to meet the business needs.
At Guidewire we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a dynamic and changing environment, who can have fun while getting a lot of great work done. If this sounds like a good fit for you, come join us.
What You Will Do
- Partner with leaders to establish plans and deliver solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. This includes developing a people strategy that is focused on organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, talent and overall business performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to align our culture and performance with our rewards and reward strategies.
- In partnership with our other People Partners, lead talent management and succession planning strategies and processes to develop world-class talent.
- Analyze data, understand trends, and develop proactive solutions to further support business objectives
- Provide leadership to the team and support including coaching, mentoring, and professional development for Guidewire
- Assist with the communication and rollout of updated or new people programs and policies
- Collaborate with other People Team members across the globe in a positive and proactive way
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 3-5 years of HRBP experience supporting senior leaders
- Experience supporting Support organizations is a plus
- Ability to collaborate and proactively partner with teams across the globe.
- Proven track record of identifying people problems and using strategic skills to drive and influence appropriate solutions within the business
- Proven experience providing business insights to inform people strategy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative solutions
- Need be able to work at all levels of the HR “stack” - strategic, operational, and tactical
- A knack for program management and operational excellence
- BA degree strongly preferred
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it’s applicable to the position.