Senior HR Business Partner EMEA (Dublin)
Senior HR Business Partner - EMEA
Guidewire is seeking an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to make a significant impact in this critical geography and excel in a fast-paced iterative environment. Based in Dublin and reporting directly to the Head of International HR, you will consult with and provide a broad range of strategic HR services to our business leaders, managers and employees across Europe and Asia Pacific, and will be responsible for delivering HR programs and processes to enable the success and growth of the business.
- HR Planning: You will quickly gain a deep business understanding. Will align and build on our people strategy that supports core business priorities focused on organization effectiveness, workforce planning, talent, and overall business performance.
- Talent Management: In partnership with our US HR Directors and Head of International HR, support talent management strategies and processes
- Employee Engagement: Champion and drive employee engagement initiatives that elevate and sustain high levels of employee engagement; Including building on our impressive Great Places to Work standing
- HR Partnership: Engagement and collaboration with the global HR team, including the HR Operations and Functional Centers of Excellence teams
- Consulting: Serves as a consultant to our managers and leaders on people-related issues. Coaches managers to enhance leadership abilities, relationships among teams/individuals, interpersonal communications and performance management
- Change Management: Manages organization changes within the department providing strategic input on business direction, resource planning, and internal communications
- Work with hiring managers and talent acquisition to optimize the hiring process, advise clients on workforce planning and act as an evangelist for Guidewire’s brand to the market in support of attracting and retaining top talent
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in a global HR Business Partner role; preferably with a cloud software or technology company and experience supporting business functions (in particular Professional Services) highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree with a major concentration in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- Strong business acumen and the ability to translate business strategy into HR Initiatives and execute
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills, adept at managing through influence, with the ability to interact effectively with multiple partners across the HRBP group and at various levels within the organization (business, technical, senior and executive management)
- Proven ability to provide valued consultation, build partnerships, coach and influence leaders and managers, playing the role of trusted advisor
- Strong HR generalist experience with a solid understanding of compensation & benefits
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and able to use situational appropriate communication techniques including consulting, influence, information sharing and negotiating on complex topics
- Demonstrated high performance and agility during rapidly changing business priorities
- Demonstrated capability regarding data analysis and metrics
- Strong enthusiasm for profession and ability to act as a champion and ambassador for Guidewire’s HR team
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it’s applicable to the position.