Digital Asset Coordinator, Sales & Marketing (Contract) - Foster City, CA
The digital asset coordinator will be responsible for the daily operations needed to maintain the Guidewire digital asset management system (DAM), related internal-facing web portal, and creative asset archive. The right candidate for this role will be comfortable with technology, highly organized, and extremely detail oriented.
This is a full-time, temporary position of approximately four months. Part-time hours may be considered depending on experience.
- Upload documents to digital asset libraries, assigning correct metadata and usage terms based on predefined taxonomy and policies.
- Manage related web content in content management system.
- Archive final creative work in document repository per established guidelines.
- Regularly audit and update library metadata to maintain search accuracy and relevance.
- Create reports on document and system use for business stakeholders.
- Work with business stakeholders to proactively identify content to update and/or archive.
- Provide system support and search assistance to end user groups as needed.
- Special projects related to digital asset, content, and database management as needed.
Technical Requirements & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in digital asset, content, and/or database management.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and systems quickly and fluently.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with Salesforce libraries and reporting features.
- Experience with content management systems and document repositories.
- Familiarity Adobe Suite, BOX, SharePoint, and/or Workfront.
MLIS or other professional degree in library science.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it’s applicable to the position.