Business Analyst - Training Curriculum Developer and Technical Instructor
Training Curriculum Developer and Technical Instructor (Business and Quality Analyst)
In this role, you perform the following tasks:
- Design, develop, and maintain ILT, VILT, video and eLearning courses. Prepare presentations, examples, evaluations, solutions, labs and demos, and build training Virtual Machine images
- Conduct education delivery, travel up to 50% of the time.
- Ensure that project information stays up to date.
- Proactively identify project and timeline risks and address or escalate as appropriate.
- Identify areas for methodology improvements and recommend enhancements. Drive repeatable processes and standards that reflect Guidewire’s branding and market position.
- Take responsibility for the definition, documentation, and successful completion of complex projects that can cross organizational boundaries, ensuring that project quality, change control, dependencies, and risk management processes are maintained.
- Create and deliver compelling, persuasive presentations and reports.
- Influence customers, partners, peers, and direct reports on standards, methods, tools, and applications.
- Keep the team properly informed.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it’s applicable to the position.