Analytics Business Advisory — Global Client Leader - Remote
Analytics Business Advisory – Global Client Leader
Guidewire’s Analytics and Data Services (ADS) helps the property & casualty (P&C) industry to model insurance data for rating and operations, as well as for new and evolving risks like Cyber. By combining internet-scale data listening, adaptive machine leaning, and insurance risk modeling, ADS provides insights and analytical capabilities that help P&C customers face new risks, take advantage of new opportunities, accurately price, and get the most out of their operations and claims handling.
The Analytics Business Advisory Account Executive will be involved in all aspects of the client life cycle from assisting the sales process, training and onboarding customers, developing engagement plans to ensure the clients strategic imperatives are met to identifying opportunities for expansion. As the main point of contact for this new product offering within Guidewire, you will play a significant role in gathering prospects and customer feedback which will be used to improve our processes and offerings. In this highly collaborative environment and you will work closely with our solution architects, sales, product management, marketing, and account management teams. This position will report to the Senior Director, Global Domain Leader.
- Midtown Manhattan (office-remote)
- Travel requirements: 25%-50%
- Develop and communicate to our customers our value proposition for each major stakeholder in Small & Medium Enterprises value chain i.e. carrier, MGA/MGU, reinsurer, retailer, wholesaler, etc.
- Ensure every client is a successful client. Work with our clients strategic imperatives and develop a plan to ensure they can achieve their goals.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) and Workers’ compensation for Guidewire’s Analytics and Data Services Group. Including: State Filing Process, Class Codes, Distribution Channels, Carriers, Coverage and how to position a data and analytics provider in these regulated lines of coverage.
- Work closely with Guidewire’s sales team to sell, deliver and implement high-quality SME and workers’ compensation data sets or predictive models across our current and prospective client base
- Work with customers on Data exploration, statistical modeling and machine learning model validation
- Develop new markets, enhance customers’ existing programs and illustrate how Cyence’s Data Listening platform can help carriers/MGAs gain comfort in writing coverage that was previous prohibited.
- Synthesize overall Risk Analytics market development and competitive dynamics to provide input to Sales, Customer Success, Corporate Marketing and Product Marketing teams
- Develop hypotheses on new opportunities to address market needs
- Support thought-leadership initiatives with Product Management and Engineering
- Work with customers to understand what lines of business they are in most need of a comprehensive data set to better augment or automate the underwriting process
- 10+ years as a data scientist, actuary or underwriter for SME, WC or Property & Casualty coverages
- Proven interpersonal and consultative communication skills with well-developed presentation and writing skills.
- Strong interest in data, analytics and predictive models
- A strategic visionary with comprehensive technical skills, analytical ability, and strong operational focus
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment
- Experience selling to or interacting with insurance brokers/agencies highly preferred
- Commercial property & casualty insurance experience preferred
- A good understanding of the commercial insurance market. Existing market relationships at SME and WC carriers or distributors is preferred
Learn more about Guidewire and our approach to building software at http://www.guidewire.com/about_guidewire/careers
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it’s applicable to the position.