Product Marketing Manager, Southern Europe
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees
Would you like to be part of a fast-growing, highly successful and innovative team that acts like a startup but is backed by the most adopted technology platform of the $2T Global P&C Insurance industry? Would you like to develop a well-rounded set of skills across business and technology that positions you well to take on a leadership position at Guidewire or the Insurance industry as your next step?
Go To Market Delivery (GTMD) is a specialized function within Guidewire that serves as a competitive advantage for the company. Within GTMD, the Product/Solution Marketing team serves to ensure that Guidewire puts its best fit for forward. The Product Solution Marketing team is seeking a Product Marketing Manager Southern Europe who will work closely with key members and leaders of the sales, presales, product management, alliances, and marketing teams with specific focus on France and Spain. This is a critical role, with the requisite need for strong experience in the domain. The role reports to the Global InsurancePlatform Product Solution Marketing Director, while aligning closely to the InsurancePlatform Product Solution Marketing leader in EMEA.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible to:
- Develop and adapt solution-level positioning and messaging to align with local market conditions, needs and priorities in France and Spain.
- Act as spokesperson and evangelist for Guidewire’s offerings by speaking at industry events, writing articles for the press, conducting interviews with industry analysts, etc.
- Engage with insurers to develop a perspective on market needs; perform market research, and elaborate market requirements for Guidewire solutions in the dedicated region.
- Provide input from sales and marketing to the product strategy, prioritization, and design process based on southern European insights and research.
- Translate complex product concepts into clear written and visual communications; collaborate with subject matter experts, including marketing and sales enablement personnel, to localize and create necessary collateral, white papers, presentations, and other sales tools
- Work with sales enablement to ensure field sales and consulting personnel receive comprehensive and relevant information on product development and strategy
- Act as a “go to” resource for the sales teams in France and Spain; provide requisite training as well as direct support for sales, particularly for large or strategic opportunities, through calls and presentations
- Work closely with Guidewire and customer speakers from France and Spain at industry and Guidewire events, including coaching of customers for submissions and presentations at Connections
- Engage analysts and other influencers to increase their awareness of Guidewire capabilities; support system integrator and software / data partner relationships with the alliances team
- Develop content for demand generation campaigns, including writing articles, whitepapers, web copy, participating in videos & interviews
- Gather, analyze, synthesize, and disseminate competitive information
- Strong general insurance domain expertise, with significant street credibility and gravitas in the P&C Spanish market.
- Marketing ownership of a software product, with experience in all phases from product definition to launch and sales support.
- Exceptional communication skills spanning written, verbal and presentation delivery.
- Strong consultative, coaching, and training skills honed in assisting sales and alliances teams.
- High degree of comfort with technology.
- French language ability, Spanish language ability a plus
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience in enterprise application software (core business processes, large end-user populations)
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it’s applicable to the position.