Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions Architect - Foster City, CA or Birmingham, AL
Guidewire Software’s Information Security team is looking for Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions Architect, who will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of enterprise-wide IAM technologies and workflows. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, IAM.
- Interface with lines of business, product development, cloud operations, and support teams, and Information Security colleagues to create and manage efficient, effective access control practices.
- Responsible for integrating and maintaining IAM tools that assist the organization in securing the internal and cloud environments.
- Assist in developing IAM roadmaps and work closely with application owners to ensure IAM services are deployed into vendor-owned technology solutions.
- Ability to see long term vision of the IAM program and ensure that IAM tools/services accommodate future needs as well as the immediate.
Skills and knowledge:
- Must have an excellent level of understanding around Identity and Access Management process, standards, frameworks
- Must have skills and experience with some of the IAM tools sets/concepts
- Identity Management
- Single Sign On
- Privileged Access Management
- Should have an understanding of Role Based Access Control, SOD, regulatory compliance (SOX, SOC 1 & SOC 2, PCI DSS)
- Preferred some experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Preferred some experience with CASB solutions (Netskope, Skyhigh networks/Mcafee, CloudLock, etc…)
- Preferred some understanding of key management/digital certificate practices and services
- 10 plus years of Information Security experience/IAM related (utilizing the skills listed above)
- Or 6 years of Information Security experience/IAM related (utilizing the skills listed above and a Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Security or IT)
- Preferred CISSP, CCSP, or vendor tool specific certification
- Preferred technical training/higher education in the security or IT domains
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it’s applicable to the position.