Alliances Operations Administrator - San Mateo, Ca
Title: Alliances Operations Administrator
Department: Solution Alliances
The Alliances Operations Administrator provides direct support to the Solution Alliances Department and Guidewire’s partner community. You’ll be part of a team developing and supporting a dynamic, growing ecosystem of technology and information service providers who work closely with Guidewire to deliver the capabilities our insurer customers need to succeed in times of rapid change for the Property & Casualty industry. The Alliances Operations Administrator will be part of a team that is the go to group within the Alliances team for Guidewire’s PartnerConnect- Solution program operations support and will be responsible for various operational tasks in order to facilitate an effective and efficient department. This person will wear multiple “hats”. Collegiality, proactive attitude, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment are essential.
PartnerConnect – Solutions Program:
- Provide operations support to Guidewire’s PartnerConnect-Solution Program reporting to the Solutions Alliances Operations Manager; leverage best practices; manage cross functionally relative to program updates with the peer Consulting Alliances team operations administrator and others.
- Be responsible for compilation of program updates and communication planning as needed.
- Take ownership with hands-on tactical execution and rigorous operational follow-through in support of the Partner Program growth and success
- Work to create and implement new support and enablement programs for Solution Partner API program; work strategically with Guidewire cross functional teams to research and execute
- Maintain knowledge of company and its offerings; understand all new initiatives that impact Partner Program operations.
- Support for partner related administration interlock with Finance and Accounting
- Support Alliance Managers with contract administration and follow up
- Responsible for reviewing and documenting department’s operational processes, as well as suggesting improvements
- Support internal reporting on Partner ecosystem
- Support quarterly partner royalty and financial reporting in conjunction with Revenue Accounting team and Operations Manager
- Support for department-specific internal sites (Confluence, SharePoint, etc.)
- Maintain library of partner profiles, case studies and collateral materials
- Coordinate with Marketing team on partner promotion (e.g. website) and events
- Assist with special projects as required
- Take initiative to respond to requests efficiently and competently in manager’s absence
- Position will have less than 5% travel
- Other tasks as assigned
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Ability to communicate with senior executives and cross functional teams
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment and enthusiasm for taking on new challenges
- MS Office software skills are required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Salesforce.com experience
- Previous experience with external facing Partner programs is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree and 3-years relevant experience (preferably in an enterprise software company).
Guidewire serves the second-largest financial services industry in the world (after banking). We build the core applications that companies like Nationwide, GEICO, Amica, Liberty Mutual, Mercury and other property and casualty insurance carriers use to assess risks, sell policies, bill and settle claims. Our Analytics and Data Services provide insights to help insurance entities pursue profitable product opportunities and increase operational effectiveness. We serve customers worldwide, helping them handle billions of dollars’ worth of business. This is a lucrative and underserved market, and we have grown rapidly through a combination of quality products, excellent service, innovative technology, and word-of-mouth reputation. More than 300 insurers in 30 countries rely on Guidewire to deliver the software platform their business and the millions of clients they insure - rely on every day
Consistently named as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area, Guidewire Software is a dynamic, well-positioned, publicly traded software company (NYSE:GWRE). Guidewire was founded in 2001 and is now the market leader in core systems for property and casualty insurance companies. Guidewire has an exceptional team, solid financial results, steady growth and is ideally positioned to capture a large and growing market opportunity in insurance solutions. Guidewire is equally committed to the professional fulfillment of its employees. Our founding values are integrity, rationality and collegiality: to speak the truth, make decisions based on facts and logic, and work as a community of professional peers. We strive to apply these values to every decision we make, even when they are uncomfortable or subject to short term pressure.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it’s applicable to the position.