Cloud Sales Enablement Manager - San Mateo, CA or Remote US
Title: Guidewire Cloud Sales Enablement Manager
Location: San Mateo, CA
Join Guidewire Sales Enablement:
Would you like to be part of a highly successful and innovative sales enablement team that embraces continuous improvements and acts in a very nimble fashion to serve the global Guidewire sales force?
Our company’s mission is to provide the industry platform (software, services, and partner ecosystem) that Property and Casualty (P&C) insurers rely upon to successfully transform their business in a time of accelerating change. To fully deliver on its promise to its customers, Guidewire is itself undergoing a major transformation, as we fully become a Cloud Company. As Cloud Sales Enablement Manager, your role will play a crucial part in this success.
The Guidewire Sales Enablement team has one mission: to accelerate sales readiness by providing process, programs, and content for all sellers. To accomplish this, we provide all necessary support from new hire onboarding to incumbent training programs, while supporting product launches with the rollout of cohesive product marketing messages across our rapidly growing portfolio.
To be successful on this mission, we’re looking for a Cloud Sales Enablement Manager to join the team.
Be our Cloud Sales Enablement Manager:
As Cloud Sales Enablement Manager, the primary goal of your position is the successful development, implementation and monitoring of Cloud enablement programs. As such, you are accountable for providing the Sales and Presales team the tools and training necessary to increase sales productivity through shorter sales cycles, and overall achievement of revenue target and growth.
In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams and partner with stakeholders from Sales, Sales Consulting, Value Consulting, Product Management, Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing to create compelling training content targeted specifically for our sellers to then take and use on their Guidewire Cloud deals.
Success in this position will be achieved through the following skillset:
- Strategic thinker with analytical skills;
- Ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently; with a consistent record of high-impact success.
- Ability to execute efficiently and with the integrity required to drive business outcomes.
- Ability to identify needs, design enablement solutions and deliver relevant solutions to the sales team with credibility and impact
- Ability to gain deep knowledge and understanding of the sales organization
Your position will report to the Senior Manager, Sales Enablement. Please note that travel can cover up to 33% of the time, including international travels.
The Scope of Work:
- Design, build and implement a comprehensive cloud sales enablement program (including tools, processes, programs and training certification)
- Partner with Sales leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across the company, conduct ongoing needs assessments and roll out targeted programs
- Design and implement metrics to ensure consistent evaluation and measurement of training certification
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Marketing to develop and launch sales enablement programs.
- Insure skills, knowledge and sales readiness of sales organization.
- Identify and spotlight repeatable standard methodologies for rapid dissemination across the field.
- Build and own the sales enablement curriculum.
The Candidate: brings together the following key skill sets: Cloud / SaaS acumen, Program Management, Sales/Marketing Skills, and P&C vertical industry experience.
- Work experience in or with direct sales, pre-sales and/or enablement in an enterprise software in a Cloud/SaaS environment.
- Sales training experience. If no vertical software selling or implementation experience, sales training experience becomes a must have.
- Program Management includes being able to pull together enablement work plans for product lines & facilitating cross functional teams and work, including managing complex risks and dependencies
- Sales & Marketing skills include being able to create compelling, marketing content, present in front of a large audience, and empathize with our sales teams
- P&C Vertical Industry experience should be ideally from the Policy, Claims verticals or Digital & Data horizontals.
- Nice to Have include:
- Product Management experience so you can demonstrate you understand the problems our products solve for our customers
Other requirements include:
- 7+ years of related work experience, along with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, creating & delivering business presentations.
- Audience analysis and content tailored to different sales audiences: Inside Sales, Senior Sales Reps, Sales Consultants, Product experts, etc.
- High-quality delivery to both internal and external audiences
- Self-sufficiency: managers and colleagues are distributed around the world.
- Ability to build relationships and influence individuals and teams that are peers, customer executives, and internal customers.
- Curiosity and a passion for learning new things and exploring new ways to transfer knowledge
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it’s applicable to the position.