GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.The ideal Account Executive will pro-actively network, cold call, and sell to multiple contacts within an organization, including "C" levels. This person will manage and develop relationships with customers and provide a consultative sales approach that delivers the highest level of account management services. The Account Executive should share the goals and concerns of the client and understand the technology partner and products available to meet their goals and solve their challenges. This position is virtual/remote with regional travel required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Consistently meet sales and profitability goals.
- Position, configure and quote product and service solutions to clients.
- Participate in industry organizations such as ISSA, ISACA, OWASP etc.
- Manage leads and opportunities through the companies Salesforce and other CRM tools.
- Accurately and consistently report sales forecasts and opportunity funnels
- Participate in creation, editing and closure of services proposals.
- Work with GuidePoint Security vendors to understand and position their technologies, understand and articulate their value proposition to clients.
- Participate in field marketing to generate interest and provide information to the client prospect community to include driving attendance to such events and activities
- Represent GuidePoint Consultants to clients and be able to articulate our areas of expertise
- Set proper expectations and maintain open communication with clients and vendors through the lifecycle of the sales process.
- Effectively leverage supporting resources in the sales process with the spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- Professionally develop and present sales presentations to large groups and executive level clients.
- Minimum 5 years outside sales experience in the IT space required (preference for experience in Information Security)
- Current enterprise security space experience preferred
- Strong, established relationships with key accounts in the territory required
- Requires experience with Salesforce.com
- Strong group presentation skills a must
- Verifiable history of exceeding sales goals and generating leads
- Demonstrated ability of lead generation and opening new accounts
- Experience selling professional services, security audits and assessments a plus
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Network security vendor related certifications strongly preferred
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 300 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with the one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
- Work virtual/remote from home office with regional travel required
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.