Systems Administrators at GuidePoint Security enjoy working on the cutting edge of Information Technology and Information Security. They are self-driven technology fanatics who consistently tinker, tweak, learn and improve.
Tasks range from provisioning MacOS laptops to implementing automation systems via in JAMF Pro (Casper). The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, technology-centric environment, enjoys challenges with new technologies (Cloud and Mobile), streamlining traditional operations (Server build and maintenance) and takes pride in enabling our employees with technology.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience provisioning, deploying, configuring, monitoring, and supporting the following: Apple MacOS laptops (Hardware & Software) Apple iOS devices (iPhones & iPads) Android devices (Google Pixel) JAMF Suite Scripting (Bash, PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Familiarity with a technical support role.
- Ability to accurately and consistently document necessary information that is easily digested by other people (Wiki articles, procedural documentation, technical briefings)
- Possess strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Okta, SAML, and other SSO solutions
- Ansible, Puppet, Chef or other automation experience
- Linux servers
- Information Systems architecture and security control design and development experience
- Familiarity with the following: Firewalls (Palo Alto, Meraki, etc.) IDS / IPS (Palo Alto, etc.)Patch Management Solutions (BigFix, SCCM, etc.) Cloud Platforms (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure)
Educational & Professional Credentials
- Associate’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of system administration experience supporting 50+ seats
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 350 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with the one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Please no recruiters or 3rd party agency inquiries