gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: National Capital Region (Washington DC, Springfield, VA)
Security Clearance Level: Secret clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret clearance
Description and Qualifications:
The Administrative Assistant must have a working knowledge of administrative and customer service support.
The Administrative Assistant must have a minimum of four years general administrative and customer service support, and must possess and demonstrate at the basic level the below skills sets:
- Verbal and written communication skills: Must be capable of articulating thoughts, ideas, and opposing points of view through all forms of communication with both internal and external government agencies. Must be proficient in crafting all types of correspondence to reach their target audience with clarity and comprehension to include the senior management level. Must be skillful in giving briefs, guidance, and assistance on all personnel recovery issues, policies, procedures, and methodologies to a diverse audience.
- Ability to meet deadlines and efficient in accomplishing assigned tasks relating to administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate meetings, events, and other similar activities
- Utilize information technology hardware routinely used in an office setting, to include copier machines, scanners, fax machines, spreaders
- Systematically evaluate and improve correspondence operations in for an extensive organization with varying functions performed in subordinate offices
- Determines, using personal initiative and discretion, which organizational segments should handle technical mail and correspondence
- Manage the calendars of the Director and Deputy Director
- Maintain the scheduling of the conference room
- Established control records on incoming correspondence and action documents following up on work in progress to ensure timely action
- Experience in information technology hardware routinely used in the Office of Security to include copier machines, scanners, fax machines, shredders
- Proficient in Microsoft operating systems, to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Notes, Google Mail, Google Calendars, and SharePoint
- Must have dexterity in both hands
- Must have 20/20 vision with corrective lenses if necessary
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.