Web Application/Database Developer
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Web Application/Database Developer
Location: Newport, RI
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide Information Technology support to the Navy War College Information Recourse Department. Duties include the following:
- Develop, support and maintain web sites, applications, and databases for both external and internal audiences.
- Responsibilities that fall within the full scope of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) include: Requirements gathering including interaction with program managers and subject matter experts; writing documentation, functional specifications, and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures); developing and improving products with customer feedback (prototypes, demos, beta testing); creating, updating and maintaining web sites, applications and databases; assisting in the configuration, management and troubleshooting of web and database servers (IIS and SQL).
- Provide face-to-face customer service, incident resolution, web, application and database support to develop and maintain the U.S. Naval War College external web site through the use of Dot Net Nuke’s Evoq Content 9.0 content management system, internal web sites through Google Sites/SharePoint, and digital publication and Institutional Repository though BePress/Digital Commons.
- Travel may be required to locations within the United States including Washington DC, Monterey, California, and other locations.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, with coursework in related fields, and 3-5 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- IAWF I: CIW (Certified Internet Web Professional), CompTIA Security+
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.