gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: System Administrator
Location: Newport, RI
Security Clearance Level: Top Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide Information Technology support to the Navy War College Information Recourse Department. Duties include the following:
- Day-to-day administration of email and directory technologies, including Windows Operating System, IOS, Linux, VMware, VDI support, Veeam, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365, SMTP gateways, Symantec Anti-virus and Active Directory.
- Participate in process improvement efforts, including identifying areas needing improvement, and implementing improvements as needed.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction in all aspects of job performance.
- Maintain configuration of the domains and builds competent solutions to improve Active Directory.
- Manage storage solutions.
- Monitor and manage system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, tape backup systems, and response times to maintain operating efficiency.
- Write or modify basic scripts to resolve performance problems and automate systems
- administration tasks.
- Participate in disaster recovery testing and continuity of operations planning
- Maintain system documentation and logs.
- Perform or assist in troubleshooting and diagnosing production problems and correct identified problems.
- Maintain network security authentication through DOD PKI/CAC requirements.
- Review personnel conduct in relation to data protection.
- Document LAN network related policies and procedures; implement and maintain DIACAP requirements.
- Build and deploy Server and Mac OS operating systems while meeting DOD/Military/Education requirements for both educational classified and unclassified networks
- Monitor resource and system performance on both physical and virtual infrastructure
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Travel may be required to locations within the United States including Washington DC, Monterey, California, and other locations.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 4 years’ experience or equivalent work experience (with no degree, 11 years of related field experience, with Associate's degree, 6 years of related field experience) with at least 3 years working experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, and Active Directory in a large complex environment.
- Must fully and clearly document work procedures, demonstrate ability to work effectively in coordination with other team members, demonstrate a positive customer orientation in service delivery, and be able to think logically and act decisively in critical situations.
- Must have experience with VMware, vSphere, View, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, System Center Data Protection Manager, System Center Configuration Manager, SQL /Clusters.
- Must possess a current MCITP certification from Microsoft and/or a MAC OS certification from Apple, and a Security+ certification from Comp TIA.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.