gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service- Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Project Manager
Location: Salem, Oregon
Security Clearance Level: National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
Duties and Responsibilities
The Oregon Employment and Education Outreach Program functions to assist Reserve Component Service Members, Veterans, and their Families with employment and educational needs. The Project Manager will manage all aspects of a Reserve Component Employment and Education Outreach program designed to identify Service Members, Veterans, and their Families eligible for support and provide them with information on available benefits and connect them with sources of support/services.
- Develop and implement programs to identify and support the employment and educational needs of Service Members and Family Members
- Gather information on effectiveness of the program to include: trend analysis, needs assessment surveys, and summary reports.
- Assistance in the development and implementation of outreach services for military personnel entering/re-entering the civilian community with concentration on education and employment opportunities
- Network with the local government and other agencies and disseminate this information to the appropriate Veterans and/or Service Members
- Provide career support to include career assessment, resume writing, interview skills coaching, and identification of employment barriers
- Participate in Yellow Ribbon events for the Oregon National Guard
- Identify educational and employment needs of Service Members and their Families within each geographic area
- Provide reports back to the Oregon National Guard to include but not limited to pre-employment and educational progress, special focus is on the status of unemployed Service Members deployed since 2003 to capture information on their progress regarding employment and education
- Travel required
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of project management experience or
- High School diploma plus 6 years of equivalent project management experience with the required 5 years of project management experience for a total of 11 years
- Demonstrated capability in program/project coordination applications
- Knowledge and experience working with a Reserve component
- Program management certification preferred
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.