gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Network Technician
Location: Newport, RI
Security Clearance Level: Top Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide Information Technology support to the Navy War College Information Recourse Department. Duties include the following:
- Responsible for installing and maintaining all voice and data infrastructure on classified and unclassified Cisco networks.
- Assist in the implementation and documentation of any network devices to include, but not be limited to: routers, switches, wireless access points, security appliances and VoIP equipment.
- Assist in LAN related moves, additions, and changes.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance, inventory, and security measures using ITIL processes for voice and data networks.
- Work with branch team members to assess and solve infrastructure challenges.
- Travel may be required to locations within the United States including Washington DC, Monterey, California, and other locations.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Associate’s degree in a related field and three (3) years of significant experience in the supporting of Cisco networks. Education can be substituted on a one year to one-year basis with significant experience in the field.
- Experience with IOS, Firewalls, VoIP, and VPNs required.
- Must possess a current CCNA or CCDA from Cisco in addition to Security +.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.