USAFCENT Office of Special Investigations Logistics and Manpower Support
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Non-Contingent
Position Title: USAFCENT Office of Special Investigations Logistics and Manpower Support
United States Air Force Central Command (USAFCENT) is the Air Force Service Component of United States Central Command (USCENTCOM), a joint Department of Defense combatant command responsible for U.S. security interests in 27 nations that stretch from the Horn of Africa through the Persian Gulf region, into Central Asia. This position will support Logistics and Manpower for Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) deployment operational needs.
Location: Shaw Air Force Base, South Carolina
Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and provide expertise in the development and build of the JOPES staff packages for ULNs supporting OSI operations.
- Coordinate with and provide expertise with USAFCENT, AFOSI 2 FIR, AFOSI 24 EFIS, AFOSI WF, and AFOSI LG for new requirements in order to support operational needs.
- Coordinate and provide expertise in the preparation of logistics annexes for OPLANs and OPORDs, programming plans, and provide general support to contingency and exercise plans.
- Analyze, identify, and monitor logistics limiting factors.
- Coordinate and provide expertise to all aspects of deployment planning, dispersal, sustainment, recovery, reconstitution, special exercises, and logistics support procedures.
- Assist completion of installation surveys to determine support capability.
- Provide expertise and planning support for associated units.
- Provide expertise to the Base Support Planning process, to include compiling, coordinating, publishing, distributing, maintaining, and implementing base support plans.
- Analyze and identify plan supportability. Identify shortfalls, disconnects, and alternate methods to enhance supportability of throughput and bed down forces.
- Assist and provide expertise in the preparation, compilation, coordination, publication, distribution, maintenance, and implementation of deployment guidance.
- Provide expertise in the identification of shortfalls in training and equipment issues for individuals identified for deployment. Relay all shortfalls and deficiencies to the corresponding region or AFOSI entity for corrective action.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with JOPES, AEF Reporting Tool, SORTS, and DRRS.
- Top Secret/SCI clearance.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.