Logistics Clerk I
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Logistics Clerk I
Location: National Capital Region (Washington DC, Springfield, VA)
Security Clearance Level: Secret clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret clearance
Description and Qualifications:
The Logistics Clerk I must have a working knowledge of standard logistics procedures and administration, tool inventory, and warehouse operations, and the ability to understand inventory control database systems used in the accountability of controlled items.
The Logistics Clerk I must have a minimum of two years logistics and/or warehouse experience, and must possess and demonstrate at the basic level the below skills sets:
- Verbal and written communication skills: Must be capable of articulating thoughts, ideas, and opposing points of view through all forms of communication with both internal and external government agencies to effectively carry out the duties of this position.
- Ability to meet deadlines and efficient in accomplishing assigned tasks relating to warehouse operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and conduct required warehouse inventories
- Conduct warehouse receiving and shipping operations
- Assist in the preparation and shipping of USAID SEC freight to both international and domestic locations through a variety of shipping mechanisms to include, but not limited too; air freight, sea freight, DHL, FedEx, UPS, and Department of State (DOS) Pouch.
- Conduct tool inventories and record the result and correct deficiencies
- Maintain the care and inventory of all tool kits and job boxes
- Licensed forklift operator
- Must be able to physically stand, kneel, and bend for long periods of time and have the ability to climb ladders with dexterity in both hands
- Must be able to lift a 50-pound item to waist height and must be able to lift a 30-pound item over the head
- Must have 20/20 vision with corrective lenses if necessary
- Must have acceptable color vision and have acceptable depth perception
- Must have the ability to hear normal conversation, alarm, and warning signals with corrective devices if necessary
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.