Medical Client Support Administration
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative and Management Support Services
- Organizational Development
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Non-Contingent
Position Title: Medical Client Support Administration
Location: Shaw AFB, SC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configure user hardware and software, modify configurations and perform basic configuration and systems management functions.
- Provide support for commonly used office automation and SG specific applications. Perform initial system diagnostics and trouble-shooting of systems. Perform management and support of unit VOIP, VOSIP, and Iphones.
- Coordinate support issues with all agencies (e.g., customers, FSA, NCC, etc.).
- Periodically, but at least annually, review organizations’ needs for computer resources and validate computer equipment requirements.
- Validate computer equipment requirements. Alternate unit Equipment Custodian (EC), assists with performing annual and/or required inventory of IT and communications equipment.
- Perform support and systems administration of classified and unclassified GS systems.
- Portal Administrator for SG SharePoint. (i.e. maintenance, SIPRNET medical equipment tracking, medical workflow tracking, medical after action reporting)
- Perform SG Medical Software Evaluation and Testing.
- Provide Deployment Medical Waiver process support.
- Provide Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA) and AVHE client medical support.
- Administer the Knowledge Exchange (Kx) SG site.
- Support the SG Records Custodian.
- Promote user awareness concerning unauthorized or illegal use of computer hardware and software ISO OPSEC/COMSEC.
- Report security breaches to unit security manager and distribute security information to SG personnel.
- CPR Trusted Agent USAF Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Responsible for resetting pin numbers for the Secure Access Card (SAC).
- Deploy to the AOR and go TDY in CONUS as required.
- Comply with all assigned Management Internal Control Toolset (MICT) self inspections related to AFCENT/SG Shaw information systems.
- Ensure all communications devices meet required security standards.
- Ensure networks and systems are certified and accredited by the Certifying Authority (CA) before operational use. Report unusual system activity to Network Help desk. Manage office computer security program. Ensure users are educated on password criteria and protection. Enforce password criteria on all systems including stand-alone systems.
- Maintain the files pertaining to the operation of the USAFCENT Surgeons Office IAW established military standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess and maintain a DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 certification.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in systems administration and support.
- Must have Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Operating System certification or equivalent training and certification.
- Possess and maintain currency of initial/refresher HIPAA and Privacy Act training. Due to need for access to government systems, new personnel have 30 days upon employment start to complete this requirement.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.