Business Operations Administrator
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Business Operations Administrator
Location: Newport, RI
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide Information Technology support to the Navy War College Information Recourse Department. Duties include the following:
- Manage the day-to-day business operations requirements of IRD.
- Manage all IRD IT contracts and fills the COR function when required. All NWC IT procurement requests are reviewed and evaluated by branch subject matter experts and forwarded to the CIO for final approval.
- Manage the IT Hardware and Software Asset Management function for IRD and is responsible for the oversight and control all IRD owned IT resources.
- Serve as the IRD Managers’ Internal Control (MIC) program contact.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and helping enforce internal IRD technical administrative policies, procedures, and standards ensuring they are consistent with Navy and DOD direction.
- Maintenance and administration of DOD/DON IT related systems such as DADMS, DITPR-DON, RMF processes, Audits, EMASS, NAV-ITAS, IT Budget, and PEO-IT.
- Provide input to the CIO for strategic planning, project planning, budgeting, and execution of plans/projects for improvements to the IT facility throughout the NWC to enhance and support the administrative, education, war gaming, and research missions of the NWC.
- Travel may be required to locations within the United States including Washington DC, Monterey, California, and other locations.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- An Associate’s Degree in Business administration or a closely related field and a minimum of (3) three years of relevant experience preferred.
- The analytical skills necessary to resolve problems requiring a professional level of knowledge in information technology systems and complex clinical, financial, data processing management abilities.
- The ability to work independently and use skills of judgment and inquiry to consistently support and advance overall programmatic and NWC goals and initiatives.
- Demonstrated performance in business operations including a thorough knowledge of cost accounting standards, and performance measurement systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to manage and communicate C-staff schedules as required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with various levels throughout the company.
- The ability to operate effectively in a team environment.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.