TO 84 Theater Security Cooperation Analysis and Management Support
gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Non-Contingent
Position Status: Position Open
Position Title: Theater Security Cooperation Analysis and Management Support
United States Air Force Central Command (USAFCENT) is the Air Force Service Component of United States Central Command (USCENTCOM), a joint Department of Defense combatant command responsible for U.S. security interests in 27 nations that stretch from the Horn of Africa through the Persian Gulf region, into Central Asia. This position supports USAFCENT Plans and Requirements Directorate (A5).
The Theater Security Cooperation Analysis and Management contract support position will review, analyze, and make recommendations to the USAFCENT/A5 on the political-military, economic, military-to-military cooperation events for USAFCENT operations. This position will also provide assistance and expertise in the coordination of multilateral engagement events to include the Middle East Air Symposiums, support to regional air shows, conferences, seminars, and engagement programs in accordance with the USAFCENT Theater Security Cooperation (TSC) Plan, applicable guidance and directives.
Location: Shaw AFB, SC
Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and provide expertise in the preparation of senior leader correspondence to U.S. and foreign leaders, staffing processes and documentation (Task Management Tool, electronic Staff Summary Sheet), and briefings.
- Provide regional expertise that encompasses political-military factors, intelligence developments and current operational considerations.
- Advise the USAFCENT A5, on strategy that supports the long range TSC effort. Develop strategic, operational and tactical objectives and coordinate programs that support objective accomplishment in support of the TSC Strategy. Provide input to financial plan to support TSC program accomplishment. Assist with management of TSC information management tools.
- Review Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Headquarters, Air Force (HAF), USCENTCOM and USAFCENT security cooperation guidance and assist in translating guidance into objectives.
- Make inputs for execution of activities to support TSC objectives and monitor TSC events and provide feedback to Commander, USAFCENT on the success as it relates to objective accomplishment.
- Develop and track FY financial plans that support TSC events.
- nput into and analyze data from the Global Security Cooperation Management Information System (GSCMIS).
- Provide inputs to USAFCENT A5, to support the development of quarterly TSC Assessment Briefs, build of the USAFCENT TSC Flight Plan, briefs to senior personnel inbound to the AOR on A5 programs, and advising and responding to all tasks.
- Support A5 participation in conferences and meetings.
- Work as Humanitarian Assistance (HA) project coordinator working with USCENTCOM, Country Teams and Air Expeditionary Wings/Groups to develop, coordinate, plan, execute humanitarian assistance construction projects in the AOR.
- Research and recommend funding strategies for HA projects.
- Coordinate with host nation authorities, through country teams, for project approval.
- Monitor the contracting process via coordination with the USAFCENT staff to ensure projects remain on track.
- Coordinate with USAFCENT staff to ensure appropriate offices have visibility on proposed and approved projects.
- Review current operations, operational plans, AF instructions, and joint publications with the purpose of collating data.
- Three (3) years' experience on a numbered AF or component command staff level or higher or other service equivalent.
- Bachelor’s level degree in any subject or have at least five (5) years’ experience on a numbered AF or component command staff or higher level or other service equivalent.
- Able to obtain an official US Passport and meet visa requirements for travel to USCENTCOM AOR countries.
- One (1) year experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications/e-mail systems or the equivalent.