HVAC Service Technician
- Complete service requests in a timely and proficient manner using excellent customer service skills.
- Repairing and/or installing all appliance and HVAC items.
- Compliance with all environmental and OSHA regulations and company policies.
- Completing and maintaining paperwork as required.
- Appliance repair/installation- to include dishwashers, disposals, stoves, and refrigerators.
- Electrical- replacement of switches, outlets, and light fixtures.
- Heating - must be able to replace compressor and condenser, repair/replacement/clean fan motors, burners and thermostats, control valve replacement and A/C charging.
- Plumbing - must be able to install faucet sets, traps, toilets, hot water heaters and gas range.
- Must be Refrigerant Certified Level II.