Media Reporting Analyst
Media Reporting Analyst
Wavemaker TAPP supports Wavemaker clients and the Wavemaker business through the development and application of research, analytics and data and technology services.
As part of the TAPP Analytics team produce campaign performance and management information reports for internal and external clients and to service Wavemaker’s analytical requirements through the application of Wavemaker’s tools and resources.
What is it really like to work in this role? Written by a current Exec in the team;
I have been working as
Both the department and particularly the Analytics team are very
Key responsibilities and Skills;
You will work with your manager and the wider Wavemaker account teams to produce campaign performance reports for both internal and external clients.
Campaign Management & Performance:
- Design, create and produce campaign performance and management information reports from client specification
- Work autonomously to produce these reports and ensure they are produced accurately and in a timely manner according to agreed specifications
- Understand the full range of digital performance metrics, their typical applications and limitations; use this knowledge to ensure reports are correctly configured to meet the needs of both internal and external clients
- Provide basic day-to-day support to the digital division on data usage and report interpretation
- You may be required to present work to clients with guidance
Innovation & Collaboration
- Work closely with Wavemaker client servicing teams to ensure a strong relationship is developed for the open and easy communication of any reporting requirements
- Work directly with the Product Innovation team in via Hackathon’s to create and develop new analytical solutions/products for our clients
- Actively seek out new trends, industry
new/ updates and product launches and share with widerteam
- You will develop a fluent understanding of standard Excel
- You will develop a core understanding of digital advertising and associated technological principles (e.g. ad serving, tagging, web analytics (GA), attribution, etc.)
- You will become a competent end user of all ad serving technology (e.g. DFA, Sizmek, AdForm, etc)
- You will upskill and become a competent user of internal data systems e.g. Cube, Vision
- You will develop a basic competency in VBA or SQL
Essential skills, knowledge and experience;
- The ideal candidate will ideally be educated to degree level or above
- GCSE Maths and English A*-C
- Highly numerate with experience of data manipulation and visualisation
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and able to develop new skills quickly
- Detail-oriented and meticulous, yet able to work to deadlines
- Highly motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- A strong team player, able to work with team-mates to prioritise workloads effectively
- Knowledge of the advertising industry highly desirable
- Ability to
startdevelop working relationships with the wider Wavemaker team
- Ability to absorb and apply new processes
- Excellent time management and the ability to work on multiple tasks.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.