Affiliate Media Manager
About the role
You will be joining a small and established team within MediaCom and manage the day to day running of your Affiliate accounts to support the Head of Affiliates in developing client strategy. You will also be overseeing the work of the Affiliate Executives and Assistants and helping with their trainings and development so they can apply their learnings onto their own accounts.
- Ensure the delivery of best practice management throughout Affiliate, Aggregator, and Lead Generation campaigns
- Ensure clients and account managers/directors are informed of the performance of relevant activity and produce recommendations for future testing
- Liaise with the Digital Account Directors to develop new approaches and tactics to continually improve campaign performance
- Effectively integrate affiliate marketing with the other digital channels to ensure we are delivering a connected client solution
- Develop a strong understanding of the relevant clients’ industries to ensure we are proposing relevant solutions
- Support new business activities.
- Enthusiastically meet and build up a network of relationships with media owners
- Ensure accurate and timely billing and budgeting in relation to client campaigns.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing, Affiliates experience is essential.
- Ideally experience within an Agency environment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- Diligence in delivering against pre agreed timescales
- A desire and willingness to get the job done. The ideal candidate will be a self-started willing to get involved
- Able to analyse results and identify key insights
- Demonstrate an active interest in your client’s business, marketplace, and consumers
- Able to (where necessary) confidently handle a client meeting, without line manager present, in a manner which meets a client’s expectation
- Strong presentation skills, able to present both internally and to clients
- Adept at managing a diverse workload, and able to prioritise
- Confidently write client presentations and thought pieces that are clear and concise
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.