Ad Operations Executive
Job Title:Ad Operations Graduate
Reporting to:Ad Operations Manager, TAPP
The Ad Operations team is the foundation of the Data and Technology department, a team of highly trained campaign specialists, responsible for all digital campaign trafficking and tagging across some of biggest agency’s clients.
The Ad Operations Graduate role covers two key areas of responsibility:
Firstly, you will be responsible for effective campaign management and monitoring, for a number of agency clients. This includes digital campaign trafficking across all major Ad Server platforms, 3rd party vendor tagging, and other clients’ data and media vendor tags.
Secondly, you would be supporting Ad Operations trafficking team to act as a first point of contact for clients and accounts queries.
- Trafficking campaigns for the agency clients and managing their site tagging with a manager at the helm available for troubleshooting, training, or any questions in general
- Work closely with account and client teams to ensure the smooth running of Ad Operations services, with appropriate level of support and communication
- Contribute to and champion best practice and quality assurance
- Some understanding of digital marketing and advertising
- Be able to demonstrate the enthusiasm to work under pressure within a fast paced digital environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Curious mind and attention to details – able to follow processes and spot errors
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.