Digital Media Executive - Programmatic Display
MediaCom- Digital Media Executive - Display/Programmatic
Our MediaCom Display Team are now recruiting for an Experienced Exec or Senior Executive to join their sociable Display family in our MediaCom Manchester HQ!
If you join us, you’ll get to work with some amazing clients, across a range of industry verticals and campaigns, covering multiple media communications objectives, working closely with our Programmatic partners to deliver client campaign excellence.
Our Digital Team has experienced growth year after year and the team has more than doubled in the past three years with remit across our Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds offices. As you can imagine with growth comes fantastic progression opportunities, to find out what this looks like for you - please ask as all conversations are confidential.
· Planning & producing creative and innovative digital proposals in line with media communications planning
· Total independent responsibility and co-ordination of campaign activation and execution alongside a junior member of staff
· Negotiating and buying effectively
· Maintenance of strong relationships with media owners
· Analysing campaign results, reporting on them & optimising them
· Staying ahead of all display market trends and opportunities – across multiple digital platforms, buying routes & measurement methodologies
· Identifying new opportunities across clients to test, in line with the above
· Supporting agency knowledge share and innovation, outside of the direct department
Skills and Behaviours:
· Detail orientated
· A high degree of numeracy and literacy
· First class analytical skills
· Excellent organisation and problem solving skills
· Effective time management skills with the ability to multi task.
· Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines.
· Immaculate interpersonal skills
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.