Global Programmatic Partnerships Manager
The Global Partnerships Manager will be responsible for supporting the evaluation, maintenance and continued development of Xaxis’ global demand side platform partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of demand side platforms, will effectively be able to engage with new and existing partners who will include both the largest players in the digital advertising ecosystem alongside the small, cutting-edge start-ups. As well as being able to work in close collaboration with global business, product, marketing, and operational teams.
This high-profile position will provide a wealth of opportunity for professional and personal growth. A position which will put the candidate at the center of innovation and strategic thinking at Xaxis, and will allow for interaction and development across business operations working with the industries brightest minds.
- Identify opportunities and establish partnerships by surveying the digital landscape for partners that will help achieve Xaxis’ goals
- Manage and grow platform partnerships by ensuring that they are on-track and meeting goals which related to revenue and platform development.
- Support the negotiation and introduction of platform partnership deals
- Regularly communicate with business, product, and operational teams, to ensure that partnerships are being introduced and developed in each markets to best meet the market needs
- Keep up to date with industries news and contribute market intelligence for competitive analysis
- 3+ years’ experience in digital advertising or advertising technology
- Solid understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem with particular focus on DSPs, and programmatic platforms
- Excellent communication, leadership, and business skills
- Highly organized with strong quantitative analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple teams and stakeholders while maintaining focus
- Strong team player and experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with a positive, go-getter attitude
- Flexible, with the ability to wear multiple hats and thrive in an environment that always has new challenges
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives.
Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
Does this sound like you? Get in touch with the Talent team today!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.