Global Partnerships Manager
The Global Partnerships Manager will be responsible for supporting the evaluation, maintenance and continued development of Xaxis’ commercial partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the digital advertising and/or programmatic ecosystem, is organised and has good commercial acumen.
The role is wide-ranging and includes working with new and existing partners who will include both the largest players in the digital advertising industry alongside the small, cutting-edge start-ups. It will also require working in close collaboration with global business, sales, product, marketing, and operational teams.
This high-profile position will provide a wealth of opportunity and exposure for professional and personal growth. A position which will put the candidate at the centre of innovation and strategic thinking at Xaxis and the programmatic and digital industry in general, and will allow for interaction and development with the industry’s brightest minds.
Identify opportunities and establish partnerships by surveying the digital landscape for partners that will help achieve Xaxis’ strategic goals and market needs
- Manage and grow partnerships by ensuring that they are on-track and meeting goals related to revenue and product development.
- Support the negotiation and introduction of partnership deals
- Regularly communicate with local and regional stakeholders, business, product, and operational teams, to ensure that partnerships are being introduced and developed meet regional and local market needs
- Keep up to date with industry news and contribute market intelligence for competitive analysis
- 2+ years’ experience in digital advertising or advertising technology
- Solid understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem – interactions with media, brand safety and DSP partners will be beneficial
- Excellent communication, inquisitive of mind, commercially aware with an eye for innovation
- Highly organized with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple projects and teams whilst maintaining focus
- Strong team player and experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with a positive, go-getter attitude
- Flexible, with the ability to wear multiple hats and thrive in an environment that always has new challenges
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated co-workers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.