Digital Media Executive
Digital Media Executive – Client Planning / Digital Planning – Birmingham
Location: A fantastic location at the heart of Birmingham on Colmore Row with stunning offices.
MediaCom is looking for a brilliant Digital Account Executive to join the Client Planning department in our Birmingham Office. As a Digital Account Executive, you’ll be at the heart of campaign management and optimisation within the agency.
Ideally you will have a strong digital background and be comfortable in campaign delivery, close monitoring of performance and optimisation across all digital channels. Having an understanding of the digital planning and buying processes are important to be successful in this role.
We’re looking for a Digital Account Executive to help make the ordinary extraordinary. Someone with a strong combination of Digital knowledge, communication, organisation skills and a great imagination!
Best 3 things about the job
- An opportunity to work for the UKs largest media agency working with the best people, thinking and clients in the UK in a culture where we put People First
- The chance to work with some of the best brands and businesses in the UK across all categories with an amazing client list.
- You will work as part of a fantastic team and in a business that nurtures talent with the goal of progressing everyone.
What you will need
- Experience working within an agency environment – ideally you’d be someone from a client service / planning background with strong digital understanding
- Exposure to all media channels, but specifically a strong working knowledge of paid digital media and search - the ability to talk about these channels without specialist involvement.
- An experience of interpreting data and understanding measurement systems
- Passion for what we do and a strong desire to succeed and thus progress.
- Ability to manage and develop junior team members – supporting their skills development across the team
- Ability to identify and convert revenue opportunities alongside the BD
- Be able to interrogate a client brief
- Always be on the lookout for the new and the different
- Be an effective communicator – with clients and colleagues alike
- The ability to pull together specialists and people in a collaborative way to drive the best thinking and results for our clients
- A strong working knowledge relevant industry tools, systems and applications – such as TGI, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Adwords and including Excel & Powerpoint
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.