Media Executive - Shell
About the Opportunity:
The Media Executive will support the Shell Global Client Team across all Brand campaigns. As a team we will work toward delivering campaigns that make a real difference to our clients business.
A Day in the Life:
The key focus areas for this support will be in reconciling local market media investment and overseeing an up to date media campaign calendar, along with administrative tasks as required (status sheets & calls, timelines, reporting etc).
The role will be required to communicate with multiple managers within the team, various specialist teams within the agency and with multiple Shell clients.
3 best things about the job:
- Working on a truly global client. One of the largest companies in the world (5th largest in 2018 according to Fortune 500).
- MediaCom is the fastest growing media agency globally (RECMA 2018)
- Working in a team which has committed to deliver on innovative, award worthy work
In 3 months you will have:
Learnt how a global media account is run and how we can make the biggest difference for our clients
In 6 months you will have:
Become fluent in the skills required to perform the role, ensuring attention to detail and rigour is applied to all tasks
Where you’ll be at the end of your first year:
You will have one year under your belt on a demanding, innovative client, with a firm foundation to accept more responsibility in the planning and execution of global media campaigns.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Determined and investigative approach to problem solving
- Curious, both about the drivers of consumer behaviour and the drivers of campaign success
- Able to work across multiple workstreams at once
- Good attention to detail
- A collaborative mindset
- A good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site bar, cafe and roof terrace
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- We also have a regular events calendar including company socials, sports clubs, a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.