Head of Wavemaker Content Team
At Wavemaker Content, the Director will coordinate & lead a team of creative, content, social & activation members. The Director would mainly be responsible for managing internal team, agency resources and workflow process.
• Developing strategies based on the client’s requirements
• Being a part of global, regional and local pitches
• Understanding the media landscape and working with consumer insights
• Working closely with the production companies to conceptualize & produce content
• Building strong effective working relationships with clients, right holders, other agencies and colleagues alike.
• Supervising on-ground and event activation
• Management and development of Account Manager(s) across key disciplines
• Providing support to the Content team to deliver excellent client service and building strong client relationship
• Responsible for team growth, development & P&L of the team
• Minimum experience of 4-5 years in account management & 2 years at a leadership position
• Extensive experience and understanding of activation campaigns via digital platforms.
• Experience of managing activation of major sponsorships, including event management and experiential activity.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills with attention to details.
• Excellent PowerPoint skills with the ability to present in a compelling way.
• Good understanding and awareness of sponsorship/partnership marketing in general, current industry state of play and latest developments
• A self-starter and a driver of the projects
• Great team player & leader
• Analytical in nature with an experience of using research tools within the planning function.
• Active interest in media and developments within the sphere.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Arabic
Applications should be sent to hr.mena@MECglobal.com