Digital Senior Planner - Multi Clients
Overview of job
You will plan and produce multi-channel media plans and campaigns across UK and Global clients - an incredible opportunity to work on a diverse range of audiences and clients. With your Manager’s support you shall present campaigns and post campaign reports to clients. You shall have the responsibility to manage client activity and relationships. With your Manager’s support, you shall also be responsible for training, development and output of team Execs.
3 best things about the job:
- Exposure to full end to end process (from brief to end of campaign reporting)
- Work with and learn from wide range of specialists across both UK and Global clients
- We are a caring, fun and supportive team
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Presented work to the client: new campaign / end of campaign report / market insights or similar
In six months, you would:
- Understand clients’ business and able to start identifying areas for improvement
- Be responsible for designated client billing and getting more involved in the management of client accounts/projects.
In 12 months, you would:
- Have worked through full campaign planning process and able to make future recommendations
- Be responsible for clients’ management information and supporting the Manager in account development.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Planning and presentation of media campaigns
- Client service – establish good relationships and work to service level agreements
- Briefing and assessing proposals from media partners
- Exec training, support and development inc managing their workload
Producing or managing dashboards and campaign reports
What you will need:
- Exposure/experience of digital media planning (ideally inc social media but not a necessity)
- Client/customer service experience/attitude
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Be naturally curious and comfortable taking initiative
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*
MediaCom is “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes.
Employing over 1,200 staff across 5 regional offices, MediaCom is the leading agency in the UK in terms of billings. Its client roster includes British Sky Broadcasting, DFS, GlaxoSmithKline, Tesco and Cancer Research UK.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; we firmly believe in our “People First, Better Results” philosophy and want to be certain that work is always challenging, engaging and satisfying. We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training and development and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
We also strive to change traditional attitudes to workplace culture by offering a more holistic view of employees' aspirations. There are numerous initiatives for MediaCommers to take part in, from the Social Club to Mindfulness Training, to help ensure that our employees thoroughly enjoy their experience here.
We aim to be the only agency that talented people want to work for. We do this, not only by stimulating and challenging our people through great work and outstanding clients, but by providing a variety of learning programs, cultural initiatives and an exciting environment to invigorate our employees personal and professional career development.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.