What makes you our Account Manager:
As our Account Manager we are expecting you to be great in leading relationships with key day to day clients, as well as partner agencies. You should understand client industry category and business objectives, and be strong, compelling and strategic in media planning and buying that delivers against client goals.
- 4-6 years’ work experience with client marketing
- Taking a hands on role with the account management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Finnish mother tongue, proficiency in English)
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Innovative, Adaptable and Efficient
- Proven record of buying experience
- Knowledge of the strategic use of all media channels
- A desire to understand the broader media landscape and its impact on digital campaigns and strategies.
- Supporting the wider team in new business opportunities / pitches
- Good understanding and awareness of marketing in general, current industry state of play and latest developments
- Good financial understanding and ability to effectively manage budgets
We all work together, and you should be able and willing to work within a team, and decisively organizing multiple assignments for both self and team direct reports. We are sometimes confronting tight deadlines but nevertheless, we are all expected to deliver flawless work. We support you and want you to learn more. You should demonstrate genuine curiosity and interest in our clients and their businesses.
Who we are:
GroupM is the leading global media investment management operation serving as the parent company to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom and Wavemaker. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximise the performance of its media agencies on behalf of our clients, our shareholders and our people by operating as a parent and collaborator in performance-enhancing activities such as trading, insight, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. Our office is located in the heart of Helsinki, close to the market square. We are currently appr. 90 marketing professionals in Helsinki office and are looking for great like-minded people to join our team.