International EMEA - Senior Digital Planner - Sony PlayStation
We’re looking for an Senior Digital Planner to work closely with the central PlayStation client (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe) to successfully develop and manage multi-market campaigns for the PlayStation Services businesses (PlayStation Store and PlayStation Plus). The markets covered are mainly across EMEA, Russia, Aus & NZ.
The role involves developing campaigns that drive growth and revenue across key game launches, sales activity and customer acquisition/retention. Activity is bought both through a centralised buying team and on an individual basis with specific partners. The role will require working seamlessly across the business bringing together PlayStation internal teams, MediaCom teams and other agency partners to produce campaigns that push the clients thinking.
MediaCom has responsibility for the business PlayStation globally and as part of the wider SONY remit which also includes Sonly Mobile and Electronics.
Sony PlayStation is split into 2 clear divisions SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment America) & SCEE (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe). We will have 2 teams set up to service the account with SCEA led from Santa Monica on the West Coast & SCEE from London.
This role caters to the enormous growth we’re seeing in the PlayStation Services business and will join a new Planner and executive in a wider team of 8 who manage PlayStation from a central level.
This is a huge opportunity to work a very exciting client with a real desire to deliver transformational advertising & content initiatives.
- Present client plans, results and QBR’s to a range of senior clients and stakeholder
- Be in regular contact with clients, keeping them up-to-date on all on all digital media matters
- Develop new ideas and training to maintain relationship and demonstrate thought leadership
- Coordinate and collaborate with the local markets & agency partners
- Be the got to contact
- Develop a strategic approach for digital media taking into account all of the elements available within SCEE infrastructure
- Social, Search, Video and Display
- Programmatic buys leveraging data
- Assets already available from PlayStation
- Retargeting opportunities
- Have visibility on SCEE activity to maximise the opportunity for tactical initiatives to join up market initiatives.
- Be enthusiastic and have knowledge on new & emerging digital communications opportunities. Provide critical & informed points of view on the application of these to SCEE
- Work with the wider SCEE & SCEA Mediacom Teams to develop the strategy to that puts data at the heart of everything that they do.
- Take responsibility for all digital planning for PlayStation – this is a hands on role that requires a good understanding of the European market place & ways to evaluate the best digital channels for digital marketing
- Understand all different types of digital channels from display, search, mobile, social, programmatic etc.
- Knowledge of Adwords, Facebook and other Self Service tools
- Campaign management, analysis and reporting of campaigns with support of a planner and executive
- Provide recommendations to optimise and adapt digital marketing according to data insights and analytics
- Be analytical and comfortable dealing with data from differing data streams and pulling them together and gleaning insights from them
- Be the day to day contact and help train and develop a digital planner and digital executive with direction the Digital Manager
- Be comfortable with coordinating work between countries and liaising with counterparts in local markets.
- We are looking for an inquisitive, proactive, and highly-organised International Senior Digital Planner
- Proven experience working in Online/Digital advertising using YouTube, GDN, Facebook, RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers or other optimization platforms jack
- Proven track record in delivering multichannel digital campaigns across multiple markets
- Strong technical knowledge around adserving and programmatic activities
- Understand the digital campaign process from brief to PCA
- Knowledge of media insight tools such as TGI, ComScore, Global Web Index etc.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for Video gaming
- Good knowledge of emerging technologies and a view on the impact these will have
- Confident communicator with well-developed presentation, analysis and negotiation skills
- Pro-active, inquisitive, with good attention to detail and an ability to interrogate data
- Excellent computer skills – especially Excel and PowerPoint
MediaCom is “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes.
Employing over 1,200 staff across 5 regional offices, MediaCom is the leading agency in the UK in terms of billings. Its client roster includes British Sky Broadcasting, DFS, Tesco and Cancer Research UK.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; we firmly believe in our “People First, Better Results” philosophy and want to be certain that work is always challenging, engaging and satisfying. We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training and development and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
We also strive to change traditional attitudes to workplace culture by offering a more holistic view of employees' aspirations. There are numerous initiatives for MediaCommers to take part in, from the Social Club to Mindfulness Training, to help ensure that our employees thoroughly enjoy their experience here.
We aim to be the only agency that talented people want to work for. We do this, not only by stimulating and challenging our people through great work and outstanding clients, but by providing a variety of learning programs, cultural initiatives and an exciting environment to invigorate our employees personal and professional career development.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We hire despite peoples differences, not because of them. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.