Client Solutions Manager (Programmatic)
Xaxis is actively seeking a Client Solutions Manager (Programmatic), to successfully build, deploy and support the adoption of Xaxis products among our customers across EMEA. The ideal candidate will be a true team player, passionate about digital.
You will provide support for the expansion of innovative media solutions among our customers and lead the activation of products for our clients and local market teams in 24 markets. In this role, you will help Xaxis continue to innovate and push the boundaries of programmatic buying to deliver measurable outcomes to our clients.
About the Team
The Xaxis Client Solutions team is based across London, Munich & Karlsruhe with an EMEA remit to provide innovative products to our clients. The team is a core part of the Xaxis EMEA business and collaborates closely with a wide array of influential internal and external stakeholders.
The role of Client Solution Manager (Programmatic) is based in the EMEA Client Solutions team, working across 24 markets, operating out of the UK London hub.
Understanding client needs for new features, products and innovating on these is challenging in this role due to the scale and diversity of the markets, therefore we are looking for a highly organised individual, and knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem is essential.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with our Global Client Engagement team and local markets , scoping, documenting, evaluating and providing support to ensure new products and features will drive sales engagement, and revenue, and that these are delivered with sound operational due diligence.
You will need to have a solid technical understanding of programmatic as part of this role, demonstrating an understanding of operational requirements needed to build new products and solutions for our clients. It’s a wide remit, spanning both supply and demand solutions, that allows you to develop core skills across Product Management, Product Enablement and Client Engagement. Alongside this you will work with the Client Solutions Director on developing and delivering the roadmaps and training schedules across the region to deadlines and to spec.
The Client Solutions Manager (Programmatic) is responsible for collaborating with regional and local stakeholders to develop and execute on products and initiatives. In this role, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of client needs, identify opportunities, fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and drive revenue.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and operational solutions.
- Work closely with development teams and partners to deliver with quick time-to-market.
- Drive solution launches including working with local executives, and other product and project management teams.
- Generate case studies and success metrics providing actionable insights that allow Xaxis to further capitalize on market opportunities.
- Take feedback from internal teams to help further product iterations.
- Be the subject matter expert for Xaxis Client Solutions by providing consulting services directly to local teams.
Key Skills & Experience
- Min. 2 years hands on experience within an adtech environment
- Direct experience with Dynamic Creative Optimisation is preferred.
- Demonstrable involvement in successful development and launch of new features/products to market.
- Solid technical background with understanding of the programmatic and digital media market landscape and/or hands-on experience with Programmatic platforms and tools
- Understanding of real-time bidding, ad-serving, the roles of DSPs & SSPs and targeting.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Xaxis is the Outcome Media Company, delivering measurable results to our clients. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with a bright team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from their digital marketing campaigns. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 47 markets in North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view every individual as exactly that, individual. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique. That’s what makes us so good at what we do. At GroupM we pride ourselves on being a company that can truly represent the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.
For more information, visit www.xaxis.com or send through your application today!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.