Programmatic Product Manager
Xaxis is actively seeking a Product Manager, Global Solutions to successfully build, deploy and support the adoption of Xaxis global solutions across the globe. The ideal candidate will be a true team player, passionate about digital.
You will provide support for the expansion of locally incepted innovative media solutions and lead the enablement of Global Solutions in all markets. In this role, you will help Xaxis continue to innovate and push the boundaries of programmatic buying to deliver measurable outcomes to our clients.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Xaxis Global Solutions team is based across London, New York and Amsterdam with a worldwide remit to provide innovative digital marketing solutions to our clients. The team is a core part of the Xaxis global business and collaborates closely with a wide array of influential internal and external stakeholders.
The Product Manager, Global Solutions will be responsible for collaborating with regional and local stakeholders to develop and execute on global solutions and initiatives. In this role, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of client needs, identify opportunities, fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and drive revenue,
- Be the master of “devil in the details” from operational documents, product check lists, sales material and specs for every existing and new initiative,
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative solutions,
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and operational solutions,
- Work closely with development teams and partners to deliver with quick time-to-market,
- Drive solution launches including working with regional marketing teams, executives, and other product and project management teams,
- Generate case studies and success metrics providing actionable insights that allow Xaxis to further capitalize on market opportunities,
- Take feedback from internal teams to help further product iterations,
- Be the subject matter expert for Xaxis Global Solutions globally by providing consulting services directly to regional and local teams
- Proven work experience in Product Management or similar role in the digital marketing space,
- Solid technical background with understanding of the programmatic and digital media market landscape and/or hands-on experience with Programmatic platforms and tools,
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done,
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization,
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Xaxis is the Outcome Media Company, delivering measurable results to our clients. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with a bright team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from their digital marketing campaigns. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 47 markets in North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.