Ad Operations Senior Executive - Ad Ops Executive
Mediacom North are looking for Ad Operations Senior Executive/Executive to join the rapidly expanding Business Intelligence team. If you’re passionate about technology, the internet and have a good eye for detail then this role is for you.
The role is to be a key member of the Web Operations Team helping to manage our clients trafficking, tagging and responsible for the effective execution of all digital display, VOD and other online campaigns data setups. You will be responsible for ensuring we deliver best practice. You have a keen eye for detail and the ability to multi task. The role will require you to build and manage relationship both internally (client and investment team) and externally (with client and suppliers). Having working in a similar role elsewhere you will be extremely knowledgeable within DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and other Web Technologies.
• Smooth implementation, ad-trafficking and ad-management of all online advertising campaigns.
• Timely delivery of all creative materials and their compliance with publisher specs and also brand policies.
• Ensure appropriate tracking is in place for all relevant parties in order to accurately measure and help achieve campaign objectives.
• Troubleshoot campaign deliver issues to help find solutions for deliver/performance issues.
• Ensure DCM & Floodlight set-up is all working and accurate.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Proven experience of working in an ad operations environment (min 1 year).
• Proficient in ad serving systems necessary (DFA/DCM preferred).
• Experience of working directly with 3rd Party rich media vendors such as DoubleClick, Sizmek and Flashtalking.
• Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (or other Tag management plaftorms.)
• Knowledge of MS Excel
• Familiarity and understanding of current digital advertising offerings and products.
• Excellent numerical ability and attention to detail
• Genuine interest in the Digital Marketing Industry with a solid commitment to a role in ad-operations.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to proritise and work towards deadlines.
• Mature individual who acts on their own initiative and assumes ownership of their work.
• Team player who is dedicated to providing a consistently high level of service to all clients.
• Passionate about maintaining a fully up-to-date knowledge of all ad-operations advancements, current and future trends.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.